IGNORED

Ashton Gate Refit

PAPA650

Hi guys read this on teamtalk

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2130603,00.html

thought it was only 1500 more seats ?? nice if it did happen 29k at ashton gate !!! where did this news come from

21,000 WITH Segregation will give 1,500 more useable seats and the new configuration in the Dolam will give an additional 210.

The other 8,000 will come from "filling the corners in" and IF the EE goes ahead in 2008, then I wouldn't expect the other bits to be done together or before 2010 or The Premiership, if that comes first.

All good news and it points towards the fact that we'll be staying at AG for the forseeable future.

21,000 WITH Segregation will give 1,500 more useable seats and the new configuration in the Dolam will give an additional 210.

The other 8,000 will come from "filling the corners in" and IF the EE goes ahead in 2008, then I wouldn't expect the other bits to be done together or before 2010 or The Premiership, if that comes first.

All good news and it points towards the fact that we'll be staying at AG for the forseeable future.

i love your last 2 sentances bristolboy!!! you have same dreams than me then :laugh:

I look forward to the day when its all completed!! Think it could be a few years yet though!

I read somewhere that the new EE will be taller than the Dolman so it must be a fair size!!

I look forward to the day when its all completed!! Think it could be a few years yet though!

I read somewhere that the new EE will be taller than the Dolman so it must be a fair size!!

Crikey, we might even have our own version of St James Park by the sound of this.

Archived