IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices

bcfcchris2016

at the moment. Bristol City wise, i could'nt be any happier at the moment. Better League, a splendid makeover at Ashton Gate and our key players who have/will commit to there futures by signing a new contract with us for next season. Everything looking positive.

But still on this forum, it's been awash about Season Ticket Prices and how heavy they are every year, and this summer is definatley no different. For me i ain;t been affected by it that much going up only £55. Now i might be stretching the boat here but it makes me think that that there should be a Sub-Forum on here about the Prices because i am sure i am certain i am not the only one who is fed-up about topics about ST prices next season.

So should there be a 2nd Sub-Forum about Prices Next Season and keep the General City Forum positive to talk about City from a FOOTBALL perspective.

at the moment. Bristol City wise, i could'nt be any happier at the moment. Better League, a splendid makeover at Ashton Gate and our key players who have/will commit to there futures by signing a new contract with us for next season. Everything looking positive.

But still on this forum, it's been awash about Season Ticket Prices and how heavy they are every year, and this summer is definatley no different. For me i ain;t been affected by it that much going up only £55. Now i might be stretching the boat here but it makes me think that that there should be a Sub-Forum on here about the Prices because i am sure i am certain i am not the only one who is fed-up about topics about ST prices next season.

So should there be a 2nd Sub-Forum about Prices Next Season and keep the General City Forum positive to talk about City from a FOOTBALL perspective.

Good shout, its doing my head in a bit.

Sorry, but this is a huge issue. Don't read the threads if you don't want to hear about season tickets.

It's all well and good someone like you saying "I aint been affected much" but clearly a great many people have.

There's no need for a subforum, it's only been a day so far.

Subforums are usually only used when topics get brought up again and again over a long period of time.

Some merging would be useful, as would not starting more threads on the same topic.

However it's not like any of the threads have misleading titles so just don't read them.

Sorry, but this is a huge issue. Don't read the threads if you don't want to hear about season tickets.

It's all well and good someone like you saying "I aint been affected much" but clearly a great many people have.

I agree.

I mean what else is there to discuss other than our pending signing of practically every out of contract striker in the UK, Far more important!

The problem with doing that is that most people wont pay as much attention to a sub forum perfect example the east end one is their but still many threads are posted about it in the general forum. Just dosent get noticed as well and when people want to get there message across they do not just tell 2- 3 people.

Archived