IGNORED

Price Rises

Rich

To all those people who can afford the new price increases, I'm very happy for you.I now find myself in a position where after supporting my team through thick and lots of thin for forty odd years I am now having to question continued support.I am on a rollercoaster of emotions. As a S T holder I loved the security of knowing my seat was prepaid and I could see my team every match of the season. Now I am thinking if I can't afford to see my team every match I won't be supporting them properly, and I won't go.I understand there was always going to be a price increase but this has come like a slap in the face, my wife was also considering becoming a S T holder (no chance now).I could understand an increase of 10%----15% max but this is blatant exploytation of our recent success.Like most decisions taken by Colin Sexton this has been taken on purely financial reasons and is a huge gamble.Without the support of your long standing supporters when times are hard,(and they could well be) the prawn sandwich brigade will soon desert you and you are in s##t street.At this moment I am very angry,upset and seriously considering if I can justify the outlay of £455 on a S T.

I feel for you mate and it's a huge increase for those less off in life.

Have you considered asking if the club to sell season tickets where you pay

off bit by bit (monthly) do the club do this? if not then why not?

come on city help the fans out who want to watch this team play.

I feel for you mate and it's a huge increase for those less off in life.

Have you considered asking if the club to sell season tickets where you pay

off bit by bit (monthly) do the club do this? if not then why not?

come on city help the fans out who want to watch this team play.

I don't think that's an option available, if only it was I and others could take it.

S T purchase is always a problem at this time of year.

Atyeo stand is only £375. Surely that is better than not going, you must have anticipated spending that much on a central Dolman ticket.

I go in the Dolman with mates, it's part of the experiance to share your emotions with your friends and family, but your right, the Attyeo must be considered.

I don't think that's an option available, if only it was I and others could take it.

S T purchase is always a problem at this time of year.

You can pay by DD, i did this last season and will be doing the same this coming season.

Screw it! My decision is made.

I will NOT be renewing my,my fathers and my sons season tickets. I cannot afford it! I sent an e-mail off to the club and got a really pi55 poor reply which essentially said thanks for your support over the last 31 years and goodbye, unless you change your mind! I am totally disgusted with the clubs treatment of fans who have backed the club through our darkest times. They are quite

happy to take the cash from the glory boys (no offence meant to anyone) and balls to the long term fans!

I really feel like giving up on the club altogether but I just cannot do it. Away games only for me in the championship.

I want that prat Sextone to explain to my son why he cant go to watch HIS team anymore. He is only 6 and Sextone has priced him out of watching his local team! So mutch for encouraging the next generation of fans.

Totally disgusted!

CITY TIL I DIE BUT MY CLUB HAVE PRICED ME OUT OF WATCING THEM!

Rich, I have had a similar problem and my reply to a different thread (as above) shows my agreement. When the reds are at home next season I will be listening to radio Bristol at the Mangos my friend! The club will find some glory fans to fill our seats though!

God forbid it goes tits up for the club because they have really upset alot of LONG TERM supporters!

Rich, I have had a similar problem and my reply to a different thread (as above) shows my agreement. When the reds are at home next season I will be listening to radio Bristol at the Mangos my friend! The club will find some glory fans to fill our seats though!

God forbid it goes tits up for the club because they have really upset alot of LONG TERM supporters!

A friend of mine has had to tell his kids no more football next year. How the bloody hell are we meant to keep people interested when you've got to pay so much money

Super Bob et al,

Earlier this evening I had to do the same thing!

Broke my heart and made me feel like I am letting my son down. My boy will probably end up following Chelsea, Man U and god forbid the bloody Rovers and I could not knock it now. The club have lost touch with the fans. We are not Chelsea for christs sake!

Thanks Sextone you !"£$!

Mate,

We are singing from the same song sheet. My old man has taken me down the Gate since 1974 and he has been following the team since god knows when. I have tried to repay him by paying for his season ticket as a birthday and Xmas present. HE AINT GETTING IT ANY MORE and he agrees with me!

As I said,our seats will be filled by glory boys and I don't know about you but I feel like I wont be back!

This is the trouble, it's a tough passion to just walk away from. I, personally, am one of the lucky ones, I can afford it but that's hardly the point. We need kids and floating supporters to come so this club can keep going when we are long gone. My form of protest will be not to attnd any cup games I know it's small but from little acorns etc

The club have lost sight of the real fans,the father to son and so on. It would have been nice but I just cant do it! With early birds and the kids 'quid a game' my bill worked out at alot less than £700 last season. It has worked out I wont get much change (if any) out of a grand for next season! What a reward.

It cheeses me off that a fella at work who has never seen the City play can buy a season ticket at the same price as I, or you, would pay,So much for loyalty! The tottoo up my arm shows where my loyalties lie though!

shout a bit louder next season mate because 3 voices will not be there.Regards and thanks for the chat.

UWOKEIUP-signing off,totally gutted but signing off after 31 years,never to be heard of or post again!

Archived