IGNORED

Seperate Forum Plzzzzzzzzz

PAPA650

Hi guys this forum is for discussing bcfc issues, but all the threads are about st prices , a fair debate but please put on another seperate forum ADMIN !!!!!!! il put my hands up season ticket is high and i never buy 1 , i do go 2 a few matches but i mainly listen on BCFC WORLD and hopefully more tv and paper reports will be available so il be happier, some of you moaning about increases and you cant afford so don't buy one if it hurts that much just go when you can like i do!! alot of good reads about the debate buts its getting boring now, I'm just happy to see city in division they belong and I'm more worried if they come down rather than moaning about st prices ? like i said you don't have to buy one ??? PAPA

Hi guys this forum is for discussing bcfc issues, but all the threads are about st prices , a fair debate but please put on another seperate forum ADMIN !!!!!!! il put my hands up season ticket is high and i never buy 1 , i do go 2 a few matches but i mainly listen on BCFC WORLD and hopefully more tv and paper reports will be available so il be happier, some of you moaning about increases and you cant afford so don't buy one if it hurts that much just go when you can like i do!! alot of good reads about the debate buts its getting boring now, I'm just happy to see city in division they belong and I'm more worried if they come down rather than moaning about st prices ? like i said you don't have to buy one ??? PAPA

It has already been suggested, doubt it will happen.

Link

It will all be blown over when we sign Andy Cole. :innocent06:

Doh not Akinbyi or Torpey then :disapointed2se: we could always ask that very important man back from Yeovil :gaah:

Archived