IGNORED

£14.13 Per Match

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

I can't complain, Championship football for the same price as last season. I appreciate that it's a one off offer, but at least the increase next year will still equate to a lesser %age when this seasons discount is taken into consideration.

I'm not convinced by the argument that there would be significantly more bums on seats over the course of the season, had tickets been raised by only 10 or 15%.

That said, I do feel that the club should have offered some sort of early bird scheme, or bring in a discount (perhaps on a sliding scale) for those that consistently renew year after year. Perhaps a 5% reduction on the full price for the second season , 10% for three consecutive years, 15% for seven and 20% off for those with over 10 seasons consecutve renewals.

• Admin
How old are you and where's your ticket?

Thats a rather personal question and one I'm not sure I'd like to answer on the internet......

Lets just say, as a young lad I saw City play in 1967 and have been going ever since, I sit in the Dolman, A block.

£325 last season, so unless I'm mistaken, I pay the same again this season. I have been in what was the City Society, then City 2000, now the Foundation for many years, so it's not like I'm noticing the £100 amonth for that, it's been the same price ever since I joined it. I actually won the £500 prize in January, so the £100PA is covered for the next five years anyway.

£325 last season, so unless I'm mistaken, I pay the same again this season. I have been in what was the City Society, then City 2000, now the Foundation for many years, so it's not like I'm noticing the £100 amonth for that, it's been the same price ever since I joined it. I actually won the £500 prize in January, so the £100PA is covered for the next five years anyway.

You're paying £425 then you mug.

If you don't think these season ticket prices will effect attendances for next season then you are mistaken.

Take me, season ticket holder for the last 2 years, a regular when I've been in Bristol home and away for 10 years, even got a fairly decent wage, but am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket.

It's not just the money, it's the principle.

I am very worried about the direction BCFC is going in.

• Admin
You're paying £425 then you mug.

If you don't think these season ticket prices will effect attendances for next season then you are mistaken.

Take me, season ticket holder for the last 2 years, a regular when I've been in Bristol home and away for 10 years, even got a fairly decent wage, but am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket.

I am very worried about the direction BCFC is going in.

Mug, why's that then, I haven't been duped into signing up for anything, I've been in the Foundation under it's previous names for at least 15 years if not longer. So I'm paying £325 for my season ticket and the £100 I've paid for years, which Im quite happy to pay, can afford to pay and consider it to be supportive of the club.

When I have to pay £425 (+next rise if there is one) the rise will be offset by the fact I didn't pay one this season - no I still can't see why I'm a mug.

I haven't said I agree with the size of the price hike, I certainly feel there should have been some sort of loyalty scheme, I'm just pointing out that there was a vehicle for obtaining very reasonably priced seats this season.

I haven't said I agree with the size of the price hike, I certainly feel there should have been some sort of loyalty scheme, I'm just pointing out that there was a vehicle for obtaining very reasonably priced seats this season.

Sorry, could you just clarify what the minimum amount is that you could have paid to renew your season ticket for the forthcoming season?

The justification's for the price rises provided by Steve L and Colin S have been shameful, I can't believe some City fans are also trying desperately to justify this shambles.

• Admin
Sorry, could you just clarify what the minimum amount is that you could have paid to renew your season ticket for the forthcoming season?

The justification's for the price rises provided by Steve L and Colin S have been shameful, I can't believe some City fans are also trying desperately to justify this shambles.

Where did I justify it? The minimum amount I can pay for my season ticket is £325.

So what your saying is 'I won £500 so it doesn't affect me'. Fair do's it doesn't affect you but it does affect almost all other season ticket holders, so (to me at least) this seems like a pretty pointless post. Although I guess you are just fishing.

That's exactly the point that many seem to be missing, I can also afford £425 but I'm seriously unhappy with a 36% rise on last season.

I feel like there taking the piss, so I may have to vote with my feet and not renew.

• Admin
So what your saying is 'I won £500 so it doesn't affect me'. Fair do's it doesn't affect you but it does affect almost all other season ticket holders, so (to me at least) this seems like a pretty pointless post. Although I guess you are just fishing.

No, the £500 is long gone, the local inns, taverns and indian restaurants being the main beneficiaries I guess. I'm just saying that there was a means in place to secure a ticket at last seasons price. The win was a nice bonus, but not the reason I sign up to the Foundation year after year, I've only ever won the once, so am probably about £1000 down on the deal.

Fishing, no, but perhaps trying to take the debate of on different tangents, as so many posts are repeating theselves the last few days.

Archived