IGNORED

I Hope This Is The Striker We Sign

JudgeRed

Really good player, If he's out of favour at Hearts he'll be down the gate if Johnson think's is attitude to club is great and not the old big time charlie.

He is out of contract at the end of the season. He was realy impressed with GJ when he came down before for talks.

Really good player, If he's out of favour at Hearts he'll be down the gate if Johnson think's is attitude to club is great and not the old big time charlie.

i totally trust Gary Johnson to sign players with the right attitude for Brstol City. Plus just because Pospisil did not join us does not mean he has a bad attitude. He wanted to stay and fight for his place at Hearts and also said he would consider us again if the summer if we were interested. I see that as a very honest and polite refusal.

Won;t supprise me if we get him tbh

I hope not. Scored 12 is 46 games for Hearts and 24 in 74 for Slovan Liberec. Overall... 36 goals in 120 games since 2003.

As has been stated before, Half of those games for hearts were as a substitute.

I hope not. Scored 12 is 46 games for Hearts and 24 in 74 for Slovan Liberec. Overall... 36 goals in 120 games since 2003.

These clips show goals with both feet and his head, according to my mate who has seen him play against his side (Aberdeen) he leads the line really well as well, very creative apparently. His average is nearly 1 in 3 at a level above or equal to the Championship.

What are you hoping for exactly?

As I've said elsewhere I hadn't heard of him till I was told about him by a member of this forum in January. However, I then asked my Celtic and Hibs supporting family and friends north of the border, who all gave him rave reviews. My Celtic supporting Brother-in-Law even said he'd do well for them from what he'd seen.

When I said we might be bringing him to league one level in England an old friend who watches Hibs what gobsmacked. He was shocked that Popisil would even consider playing outside the Premierleague due to his quality. A poor-man's Berbatov was the assesment. But I'd say a poor-man's Berbatov is still awesome for us!

When I said we might be bringing him to league one level in England an old friend who watches Hibs what gobsmacked. He was shocked that Popisil would even consider playing outside the Premierleague due to his quality. A poor-man's Berbatov was the assesment. But I'd say a poor-man's Berbatov is still awesome for us!

I don't know. Now Lansdown's got so much money I think we should be going for the real thing. This perfectly demonstrates our lack of ambition. :whistle:

Archived