IGNORED

The Sun Has Been Invaded

Heathy33

Many of you will know that the Sun Inn in covent garden is a regular meeting point for us exiles in london. I was in there after work last night and had forgotten all about the rovers playing.

I thought nothing about the familier accents i was surrounded with until the room erupted around me. I looked at the telly to see the yellow fools celebrating their first goal.

How the hell did the rovers start meeting up in our pub?

Depite being in pleasant company i started to feel a bit aggressive towards the monkeys around me. It only got worse when they scored again and i realised that i had worn my supporters trust t shirt to work and had it on display. Decided it was time for a swift exit.

However on the way out i was followed down the stairs by a typical pair of fat ugly badly dressed london media types. One complained to the other for all to hear that the bar maid had told him that they only had the telly on so loud because she had been asked to turn it up by the blokes he referred to as "all those west country **nts"

What to do? Having a go would have been like sticking up for the gas, but saying nothing would have been like letting the whole of the west country down.

Needless to say all i actually did was throw him a couple of filthy looks and scuttle away swearing to myself.

What would you have done?

Many of you will know that the Sun Inn in covent garden is a regular meeting point for us exiles in london. I was in there after work last night and had forgotten all about the rovers playing.

I thought nothing about the familier accents i was surrounded with until the room erupted around me. I looked at the telly to see the yellow fools celebrating their first goal.

How the hell did the rovers start meeting up in our pub?

Damn those sags stealing our pub, or may be we should take it as a compliment that they have no imagination of there own have to copy the red half of the London exciles !

As for the non football fans they are normally quite surprised that City have such a big following in London.

Archived