IGNORED

Offical Season Dvd Review £10 On Offical Site.

CheltenhamCityFan

I have a a VHS video review of our first season in the now Championship after Joe Jordan lead us there in 94 (94 i think if memory serves me correctly - just missed out on playoffs, Only one Louie Donowa!!!)

This VHS contained approx 7-10 mins highlights of every home game that season (even a friendly vs a Latvian team) and is excellent in stroy-boarding and setting the scene ahead of each game of that season. (New signings, aways results, leauge position, form and position of away teams etc)

It lasts for 3 -4 hours and is an excellent trip back down memory lane even in 07.

Whilst massivley pleased we have a DVD review now available - I would love to see such a comprehensive review of this season's campaign covering all home games at the very least. Technology has evvolved massivley since 94 so it could be a really polished review reverting to leauge tables etc etc.

I am unclear on Football Leauge and Individual clubs copyright laws so I guess away games are out, but if we can sell all our home matches on DVD for a fiver, lets do a big fat season review of 3-4 hours for £20 - £25 that really recreats how we felt in Nov, Dec etc culminating in Rotherham at home!

Anyone else fancy such a review?

Cheers

I have a a VHS video review of our first season in the now Championship after Joe Jordan lead us there in 94 (94 i think if memory serves me correctly - just missed out on playoffs, Only one Louie Donowa!!!)

Anyone else fancy such a review?

Cheers

Err... Joe Jordan's promotion season was as far back as 1989-1990, John Ward's promotion season was 1997-1998.

I've even got an official 1989-1990 'Ashton Gate Highlights' promotion season VHS Video, in a lovely high-quality xeroxed pink cover. Lasts about an hour with all home goals and highlights of the Open Top Bus celebration tour around Bristol. Bob Taylor 34 goals that season!!!!!!

Why not two versions of this season's DVD, normal and extended 'Deluxe' version for those with more cash to splash?

Archived