IGNORED

Lu'on Petition

bucksred

I've been asked to put this on our forum by one of the Lu'on fans I work with.

He will be registering on here to come on and explain properly, but the gist is that there is a petition opened Lu'on fans would like as many fans to sign.

Its alkl to do with a board member who has now resigned, taking some liberties with the rules of the League, with the result that Lu'on are about to get hit with punishment by the league.

This petition is about saying that its not fair to the club and fans that the behaviour of a dodgy board member, now gone.

http://www.petitiononline.com/luton/petition.html

Now at the very least, please read it. I know some of you will go so what, who cares?

Bear in mind we're lucky for all our grumbles about Lansdown, hes never ripped the club off.

Lu'on have had a series of dumb fk boards and chairmen. every time they look like recovering they get fkd over again.

As I say the guy will be registering himself, and can explain better than I can. Just read what he says and sign the petition, if ya would.

Tom, can you help him get registered as quickly as you can please.

I have worked wi Lu'on fans for years now, and I know how they've been right royally shafted over the years. Despair, & hope, Joy and resignation. Just thank God we aint been in their boat for many many years

any other fans who may read this Swindon, Yeovil, Forest, Gas, Barnsley, Wednesday, Cheltenham- please do the same.

cheers.

Morning guys,

Bucks red has really hit the nail on the head with what he is saying. As a Luton fan i'd be really grateful if you take a second to sign the petition and make sure it is the corrupt scum that run my club that get punished for there mistakes and it is not us the fans that have to suffer (with a points deduction or relegation even).

If any of you don't know what is happening down at Luton at the minute you can always take a look at

www.loyalluton.co.uk

www.jayten.co.uk

Thanks for looking and i wish you all the best for next season.

Jayten Out!

Mitchell out!

Pinkney out!

Cheers

Harkwar