IGNORED

Deadline Day

Dave L

I'm having massive flashbacks to this time last year. Sitting at my desk with a stack of work to do, completely unable to concentrate on any of it because I'm waiting for news. Flipping between the forum and the main site, wondering who we've signed - are any of the rumours true? Is Murray coming back? Did that Beckham deal go through? Stowell to Man U?

Next year on deadline day, I'm going to get my dog and go for a long walk in the country.

I'm having massive flashbacks to this time last year. Sitting at my desk with a stack of work to do, completely unable to concentrate on any of it because I'm waiting for news. Flipping between the forum and the main site, wondering who we've signed - are any of the rumours true? Is Murray coming back? Did that Beckham deal go through? Stowell to Man U?

Next year on deadline day, I'm going to get my dog and go for a long walk in the country.

Yes and what about the Joachim let down?

He couldn't be a**ed, as I remember.

I'm trying to bloody work too!

Anyone know how the changing transport infrastructure and technology shaped and changed the American city system?

Perhaps use New York City as your American model and explain how its grid system of streets in the nineteenth century aided free movement of goods between docks and factories etc :ph34r:

Archived