IGNORED

Is Any City Fan Thinking Of Gatecrashing

reddogkev

I'm considering trying to get tickets for the Yeovil Blackpool game next sunday, should be an amazing game to watch at wembley. Anyone else thinking the same? It might even be a laugh to go an watch it with a City shirt on, I don't think the Yeovil farmers would mind too much....

I'm considering trying to get tickets for the Yeovil Blackpool game next sunday, should be an amazing game to watch at wembley. Anyone else thinking the same? It might even be a laugh to go an watch it with a City shirt on, I don't think the Yeovil farmers would mind too much....

Only four stops on the underground - I really fancy making the trip. Trouble is I have a pal who's a Tangerine (that's orange for the rest of us). I might have to sit with the Northerners :(

I'm going don't think I'm brave enough to wear my city shirt, I will be wearing my badge though, a little less discreet!!
lads wear your shirts with pride as we will i am sure us yeovil fans will love the fact that you are supporting us for the day get tickets for our end they are on sale with ticket master

yep were going sample wembly and hopefully see yeovil go up they deserve it.

We are going tomorrow to see Exeter v Morecambe. I'm not expecting too much but it can't be any worse than todays game. :fingerscrossed:

We are in North London so it's not too far to go and as I used to live in Exeter it seemed like a good excuse to go and see the new stadium. Ticket is only £25, the same seat for the Yeovil match is £58! We might even be able to afford one of their £8 burgers between us. :rolleyes:

We have just bought tickets for Yeovil v Blackpool . (2 adults and 3 kids ) Got seats in South stand in Yeovil section. Will be good to see new Wembley as well. Kids want to wear City shirts and I don't think that will be a problem as they will probably think it great that we have come to support them.

Guest mesa boogie
my dad has to take my mum to watch the blue scum HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA of course he'll be cheering on shrewsbury!

Thanks for your money.

We are going tomorrow to see Exeter v Morecambe. I'm not expecting too much but it can't be any worse than todays game. :fingerscrossed:

We are in North London so it's not too far to go and as I used to live in Exeter it seemed like a good excuse to go and see the new stadium. Ticket is only £25, the same seat for the Yeovil match is £58! We might even be able to afford one of their £8 burgers between us. :rolleyes:

Wembley tomorrow for me too. The town is really buzzing at the mo, and I know at least 1 other City fan going. I think Exeter have sold 25,000-30,000 tickets so we should be able to get a good atmosphere going.

Two great minds think a like. (including wearing my city shirt aswell) I think Yeovil will win i was not that impressed with Blackpool today and the way Yeovil played last night they will win the game i think.

Archived