IGNORED

Vale Of Port

midland red

the yellow sub as gone through a major refit ready for the voyage to the vale of port, we have taken on new crew members and we will not give it up until it is mathematically impossible. hopefully our new flag should be ready so keep an eye out for it and come what may lets give it a good go, the fans have put a lot of time and money in already this season and lets carry this on, we are not quitters. just remember sport hurts.

yours midland red.

:ph34r: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

I will relay information to the yellow sub on any Tory Blair speed tax cameras and Monarchist Gestapo that we spot

Don't think we will need to worry about speed tax, even in a new improved sub! :ph34r: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :PC_Plod:

all the doubters will be trying to get to get to the vale of port now it looks like we are going to have a go for it. o.k. they may not all be long term signings but it will shake the squad up and if they can get us out of this division, then we can rebuild again for division 1.

yours much happier midland red.

:ph34r:^_^:blink::laugh:

Bring it on!!

I was starting to feel as if I would have to chuck myself overboard, not now.

Can't wait.

I couldn't stand all the not knowing so ventured down The Gate, there parked in the players car park was a certain black Merc with the initials on it's number plate of a certain Scottish winger we all know.

Bloody marvellous.

:ph34r:^_^:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::laugh:

Well shiver me timbers!

I rackon we'll be 'avin a top o rum with the wee scots lad

Hope he wasn't press ganged to much

I tkae it the yellow subbers will be saluting in fine shipshap and bristol fashion with our finely pressed marigolds as dummy run for those dummies in Swinedom

:ph34r::laugh:^_^:blink::blink::blink:

I hope the SUBS got seatbelts now travelling at that speed

MARIGOLDS AT THE READY   

Seatbelts on the SUB! :laugh: Is the world going mad!

CITY fans happy! :ph34r:

Ahh well.... lets go muckin fental! :Wave: :blink::blink::blink: :Wave: :Wave: :Cool13: :Cool13: :Cool13: :Costumed34: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: : :Party3: :Party3: :Party27: :Party12: ^_^

straightthrough118 Posted on Mar 26 2004, 06:32 PM

Tomorrow will be Me and SuperBobs maiden voyage on the Sub ....couldnt of chose a better week !

Cant F,kin wait !!

Don't forget your MARIGOLDS you don't want to start off on the wrong foot(sorry hand), or midland red might take you to nettos to sort you out! :@

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :ph34r:

H Block Drum n' Bass Posted on Mar 26 2004, 06:53 PM

How many people are in the 'Crew'?

However many that turn up! :ph34r:

The way it's going we will need to commision some more subs, could even put cats out of business! :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

If you wanna join just bring a yellow MARIGOLD, shout a lot :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: , and act daft! :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Archived