IGNORED

Andy Cole

Proper Job

Now before i get lynched I want to say i found this on the BBC 606 message boards (which are usually pants anyway) and thought i would post on here to see what reaction it gets

Andy Cole..isit a Goal 4 City?

Bristol City

by 369ChloeisFine 20 May 2007

According to New Of The World.. Andy Cole has stated that he would definately like to finish his career at Ashton Gate in which he loved previously and got his career started so he would like to pay bristol back and propell them up the championship

apparently the reporter asked about wage demands a Andy replied "i don't care what i get..i didnt say when i wana end my career but at somepoint i'd like to return to Bristol"

Cant see it myself but theres some more to add to the rumour mill

Have just posted this in your thread you already started.

Hes (according to the News of the screws) going to Birmingham because Steve Bruce wants him there after he spent 3 months there on loan this season.

Yeh sorry i accidently started it in the social city forum (though i suppose it could have stayed there)

I think he could do a job for us but it remains to be seen whether GJ will open himself up to another MS scenario again.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him stay at the brum. Who wouldnt want to play prem football if they had the chance?

Says in todays news of the screws that Andy Cole is going to Birmingham after he spent 3 months there on loan last season. Steve Bruce wants him there on a permenant basis.

Hopefully not, he's coming to the end of a superb career and will do a job in the Championship but not in the Prem.....Birmingham need a 20+ goal a season striker of Prem quality.......I'm afraid on the showing of Cole during the 3 month loan spell (spent most of it out injured!) scoring one goal away at Wolves.

We've all got our fingers crossed Bruce won't sign him, he's also looking at Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink too.... :noexpression: sometimes I do wonder about what he's doing when he says he wants quality, hungry, young players and then spouts off he wants Andy cole and JFH (I'm not typing that again!!) :disapointed2se:

Anyway, as I said, he'll do a good job in the Championship if he can stay fit.

Matty.

Archived