IGNORED

Signings

loudred4ever

will be installing when i get back from work later

Possible Loan Signings:

Vito Mannone. GK what a Shot- Stopper, beats basso and weale easy.

Lionel Ainsworth AMR,FC Pace good dribbling and crossing, great signing.

Dong Fangzhou (sp.) Chinese striker from Man U don't know if he will join, does sometimes, sometimes doesn't.

Don't buy in first season improve your coaches

If you have £150k to spare, sign Ashley Chambers. I signed him in July 2007 with Swindon in League 2, and he has 20 goals in 31 games. Also, I signed Archie Campbell on loan from Portsmouth, who had been signed from Sheffield United earlier in the year for a measly £26k, and he was superb. Ricky Shakes on the right wing is easily League 1 quality, as is Gavin Swankie, who will definately be avaliable if you put all Scottish players to show. If you show the french players, Vincent Milito & Someone Delplace are avaliable at £20k each, a very good left-winger and striker who won't improve much, but will do a decent job in League 1.

Matt jansen is a good free-be, nice player to have on you bench as he can cover the Left wing, AM and striker. Also kohlman or something from Dortmand ameture, is a good reserve for Mcallister at left back. I agree with sutton gets a good few goals and is worth considerably more by the end of the season.

If you have the Hungarian leagues, Zoltan Kiss & Tomas Facsko are awesome, as is Ibrahima Sidibe, all would do very well in League 1. Paul Bignot is most likely avaliable on the cheap, and if you encounter Zacarias, a Brazilian who was released on my game, snap him up, he's very good.

Adam or Ashley Chambers I think it is, a striker from Leicester, think its the same guy who Ron said.

Something Brown of Leeds, again a striker.

Both 17 or 18 to start off with, give it a season of fringe footie and reserve/youth matches and if you nuture them well enough, they'll be worth millions by the end of the second season!

Archived