IGNORED

Do You Think

kiwicolin

margaret has been getting some stick off rovers fans about going to Wembley.

she just turned around and asked one question.

" would you swap with bristol city right now "

he thought for a minute ( difficult i know ) and said yes. we just wondered how many would.

yes it is a great day out and if you win brilliant. if you lose , it will be the worse feeling in your life.

another question " would city fans swap with rovers for the play offs at wembely "

i know we wouldn't unless we were certain to win , but it sure feels good going straight up :banana::banana:

margaret has been getting some stick off rovers fans about going to Wembley.

she just turned around and asked one question.

" would you swap with bristol city right now "

he thought for a minute ( difficult i know ) and said yes. we just wondered how many would.

yes it is a great day out and if you win brilliant. if you lose , it will be the worse feeling in your life.

another question " would city fans swap with rovers for the play offs at wembely "

i know we wouldn't unless we were certain to win , but it sure feels good going straight up :banana::banana:

No way

They are fighting to get in the league it took us a trillion years to get out of!!

yes i'd rather swap places with rovers for a CHANCE of being promoted to league below the championship that we are already guarenteed to be in.

yes i'd swap a definate 15 or more massive home games for a possible 3 or 4.

the worlds gone mad :bruce_h4h: a day out at wembley is a good achievement, and I'm sure they are going to win but i woudlnt swap that for what we are going to experience every saturday next season!!!!

Archived