IGNORED

Anyone Heard If We Are Goin To Latvia

leader

I bloody hope so. That would make a quality tour. I doubt it thought, City went there last year. I can remember reading about some league one team (Oldham? Orient?) going to Ibiza!

i hope and pray yer right it could be fun ,,,,,,,,,

:surrender: Woah!

I hope we are off to Latvia though, that would be quality.

It would indeed, if KM has 'confirmed it' then matches must be being arranged so City must be able to give us dates soon? :pray:

A couple of pre-season Latvian signings to boost interest from the locals and further bump up the many thousands of City invaders? :yes:

Wonder if Cats will be running coaches. :surrender:

Would it be cheaper if we all book as a group???????

So you lot would like to go to Latvia for a pre-Season tour?

Not so keen last year though where there were only a dozen or so of us who went out, we had to rely on Hibs supporters to give us some vocal backing. It was a great week though, They had a heat wave (Where the woman are AMAZING!!! a woman in bristol who scores 10/10 would struggle to reach 1/10 there!) and we were allowed to mingle with the players on and off the pitch! Sitting in the stand having a bottle of beer with GJ and the players was a highlight (especially as he seldom drinks!)

To be honest the Lats are well into their season by the time we would be looking to go over (with GJ does like) but these are NOT quality players or teams although they do play in the Champions league qualifying! I think he will be looking for something a tad more challenging. I personally wouldnt rule Latvia out but there are other countries he may consider. Netherlands or Belgium (Went there wilth Yeovil I believe) I have heard a rumour about southern Ireland as they will be into their season. We shall wait and see.

One complaint I did have last year was the clubs communication to us. Shocking to say the least. We only found out the kick off times 3 days before games!!!

Archived