IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

dargla

don't under rate KB, he has got some good qualities. Remember good wingers are always poached fast by higher clubs. When he first came to AG he had 2 or 3 brilliant games for us, and then he had a great game on the last day of the season when we really needed it. If we can get some consistency out of him, some improvement in his strength shooting and crossing he could do a great job for us next season!

They have been established at this level for 3 (?) years now, you have just come up, therefore they will be a more attracive proposition to scott sinclair than yourselves.

Even though he lived in Bristol, has friends down here and possibly family?

In my opinion yes, not by a huge margin but bigger.

I doubt if even many Plymouth fans think they are bigger than us! Generally we've been more successful, higher attendances, bigger stadium, bigger city. Don't quite know what you base your opinion on except league standings in the last few years. In which case, does that make Colchester bigger than us?!

It won't happen. If Sinclair does go on loan again next season he will be back at Plymouth. Mainly due to the Hollowhead factor, who worked with him when he was a kid. When his loan finished last season he pretty much said he would return next season depending on the situation at Chelsea. In the unlikely event that Plymouth don't want to take him back - we might have a chance.

In my opinion yes, not by a huge margin but bigger.

As someone who works in Plymouth and covers PAFC for a living you are talking out of your arse my friend. Have you ever been outside of Cheltenham? You are talking about a club who only sold 7,400 season tickets last season and are getting excited about beating that mark this season - not especially big for an established Championship club.

My apologies Bristol City are of course a massive club and i look forward to reading these forums when you announce the signings of robbie fowler and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink!

Have i ever left Cheltenham? I actually live in Bristol, hence my interest in this forum.

Guest Eamer
Have i ever left Cheltenham? I actually live in Bristol, hence my interest in this forum.

I drive from Bristol to Cheltenham 5 days a week for University but don't see me as a member of the Cheltenham forums...

Are you a member of the Bristol Rovers forums too then?

Archived