IGNORED

Goals On Ebay

bartolona

Personally, I have supported all of the money making ideas that City have come up with, however, this ones P****d me off a bit...

Why couldn't they just donate the damned things to a kiddies football club who are using 50 year old posts and nets and surviving on £10 a week subs...good press if they gave it to ashton boys or something...

:disapointed2se:

I am the current high bidder at present (probably will not last).

If I win it will go towards disadvantaged kids (mine!).... poor little mites have only got a couple of plastic goals in the garden at present, a couple of nice full size ones will be prefect...

I am the current high bidder at present (probably will not last).

If I win it will go towards disadvantaged kids (mine!).... poor little mites have only got a couple of plastic goals in the garden at present, a couple of nice full size ones will be prefect...

christ how big is your garden?

just the one acre! not room for a full pitch, but not bad for a 5 a side knock about...

only really want one of the goals, but I have 3 young sons who all love footy, and i love city so one of the goals would be prefect (my wife will go nuts if I get one thou)...

just the one acre! not room for a full pitch, but not bad for a 5 a side knock about...

only really want one of the goals, but I have 3 young sons who all love footy, and i love city so one of the goals would be prefect (my wife will go nuts if I get one thou)...

hope u get one ,but got a feeling they will go for a hell of a lot more than that seeing there is still 4 days to go,,best of luck.

I would absolutly love to buy them but can't afford them. If anyone wants to buy me the pair and add on 10%. I'll then pay them back when I empty my penny jar.

crikey, I am the highest bidder on both of them and I only wanted one of them, maybe we can cut a deal if I end up stumping up for both!!

I don't know what the issue is in giving fans a chance to own a certified piece of the club. People are saying we should give them away, why? If we made money then maybe however we aren't lucky enough to be in that position. The cost for a new set I'm sure will be alot greater than the £1100 raised by the auction.

I still think that as the club were taking the pitch up at the end of the season that they could have sold it off to anyone who wanted to buy it, say £10 for a piece. Or raffle it off in a competition. Who wouldnt want a piece of promotion turf?

I still think that as the club were taking the pitch up at the end of the season that they could have sold it off to anyone who wanted to buy it, say £10 for a piece. Or raffle it off in a competition. Who wouldnt want a piece of promotion turf?

You did you nicked it you thief!!! :disapointed2se:

You did you nicked it you thief!!! :disapointed2se:

Yes and thats because I knew I wasnt going to be offered any otherwise. Its still growing lovely in its pot, and ive trimmed it and fed promotion turf to my very lucky bunnies! Not just any old crap for them!

Archived