IGNORED

The Gash Are Promoted

freezer

Not long left now until D-Day comes along for the Blue few. Now I'll admit that they have done well to get this far and reach a play-off final, and it all points to a Gash victory.

If they win, ok, they get promoted to League 1 - They'll probably come straight back down anyway - but we'll still be way above them, again.

Shrewsbury have lost their 1st choice keeper, they have lost their best midfielder due to injury, they won't play another first team regular as he's rejected his contract, all team disrupting stuff.

Also in the 3 meetings between the sides this season, The Gash have won 2 and drawn 1, whilst The Shrews havn't scored once. It all points to an easy Gash victory, and that's where we come in..........If we can give out enough pre-match 'congratulations you did it' vibes, the footballing gods may reverse the result.

Clutching at straws I know but might be worth a try.

So here goes, deep breath.......Well done Rovers, great victory, nice to see so many happy Blue faces, thoroughly deserved promotion, it was never in doubt.

ps Hope all your tickets arrived in time.

Not long left now until D-Day comes along for the Blue few. Now I'll admit that they have done well to get this far and reach a play-off final, and it all points to a Gash victory.

If they win, ok, they get promoted to League 1 - They'll probably come straight back down anyway - but we'll still be way above them, again.

Shrewsbury have lost their 1st choice keeper, they have lost their best midfielder due to injury, they won't play another first team regular as he's rejected his contract, all team disrupting stuff.

Also in the 3 meetings between the sides this season, The Gash have won 2 and drawn 1, whilst The Shrews havn't scored once. It all points to an easy Gash victory, and that's where we come in..........If we can give out enough pre-match 'congratulations you did it' vibes, the footballing gods may reverse the result.

Clutching at straws I know but might be worth a try.

So here goes, deep breath.......Well done Rovers, great victory, nice to see so many happy Blue faces, thoroughly deserved promotion, it was never in doubt.

ps Hope all your tickets arrived in time.

Could'nt give a f00k. Boll0cks to 'em!!

Archived