IGNORED

Official 4pm Announcement

Jimbob

"Exciting" is such a subjective term. Personally, I find juggling naked with chainsaws whilst indulging in a bit of autoerotic asphyxiation with a popper-impregnated tangerine exciting.

But that's just me.

I wonder if DW and I are on the same wavelength? It would definitely make for an interesting press conference.

They wouldn't put "exciting" and then let us down with either no news or some cr@ppy player now would they ?

Tommy Black or Scott Murray

And

Any b ugger who can stick the ball in the back of the net

Pleasssssseeeeee ..... :ph34r:

it aint caskey if its "exciting"!! or at least................. no wont go there!

"Exciting" is such a subjective term. Personally, I find juggling naked with chainsaws whilst indulging in a bit of autoerotic asphyxiation with a popper-impregnated tangerine exciting.

But that's just me.

I wonder if DW and I are on the same wavelength? It would definitely make for an interesting press conference.

What? :ph34r::laugh:^_^

I bet Oliver Cromwell would of delayed King Charles I's execution in order to fully relish the mounting excitement of a possible BCFC loan signing :blink::blink:

Hopefully this means that we have signed Scott Murray. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
The last time I saw Scott Murray play for BCFC he was played out of position on the left hand side of the park in our crucial play-off game against Cardiff at Ashton Gate !!!!! That was in the second half when we needed a bloody goal !!!!

Guest eviltaxman

Depends really who makes the announcement.....

Danny Wilson - means we've got a player (God knows who)

The Board - means Danny Wilson has been loaned out to someone 'til the end of the season :ph34r:

Archived