IGNORED

Cant Believe I'm Saying This

Henry

Alot of the extra people in BOTH of play offs finals are people just coming alone for the day, not actually pretending to support either team. Its more to do with the size of Bristol then the size of each clubs fan base.

Take the piss out of them for tons of things, but this is really pot calling kettle black type of thing.

IMO as city fans we have no right to slate them for taking 40k as we did excatly the same!!

Yes we do. We are rivals. We can slate them for anything and everything. Besides, I have nothing against the 4000 regulars who turn out week in week out (besides the fact that they are blue). Its the 35000 bandwagon jumpers that annoy me. They then appear to have the divine right to criticise MY team because they went to one game.

And I saw someone in the middle of all the gas in a Man Utd shirt!

Who cares were in the championship and I'm well proud of our lads!! Let them have their 5 minutes of glory were playing in the championship!! :winner_third_h4h:

Too right, only their fourth promotion ever too.....

Yes we do. We are rivals. We can slate them for anything and everything. Besides, I have nothing against the 4000 regulars who turn out week in week out (besides the fact that they are blue). Its the 35000 bandwagon jumpers that annoy me. They then appear to have the divine right to criticise MY team because they went to one game.

And I saw someone in the middle of all the gas in a Man Utd shirt!

The point is we had about 30k bandwagon jumpers aswell

Take the piss out of them for tons of things, but this is really pot calling kettle black type of thing.

IMO as city fans we have no right to slate them for taking 40k as we did excatly the same!!

To be honest, Id rather not even talk about them on here at all!

It is a City forum after all! All these threads thats started up, If I was a Gashead and I came on here later Id be thinking "look at all the green eyes monsters".

Ok, fair do to them, they deserve it. end of story. They will no doubt come on here later with the belief that they have something to "rub in", which is slightly embaressing. Even more embaressing though is that there will be a huge majority of City fans on here who will rise to the bait and bite back......

.....my advice, ignore the threads and think......Southampton away first game of the season! :englandsmile4wf:

Exactly remember this is a BRISTOL CITY FORUM lets just remember we are still the best team in Bristol!!! :innocent06:

ONLY team in Brizz, theyre playing in swindle Barf or chelts for the next season or so.......... :whistle2:

Archived