IGNORED

Is Wilson Taking The P*ss

Big Red Rich

Guest comeonyoureds

please some one tell me this is a joke! just when i was thinking things couldnt get any worse!

we need players that can run not some slow fatty!

Guest eviltaxman
we need players that can run not some slow fatty!
If they wanted a slow fatty in his mid 30's... they should have asked me. I'll play for £500 a week. + car + perks + free tickets + all the food & cider they can supply :P

If they wanted a slow fatty in his mid 30's... they should have asked me. I'll play for £500 a week. + car + perks + free tickets + all the food & cider they can supply :P
You'll do , sign up. I got more faith in you than Danny at the moment!

Well thats it then Notts County rejects is what Wilson can muster???

Christ we ARE in trouble then, if he couldnt get into their squad for being lazy/atitiude, just what we need....If it was Heffernan it'd be interesting, but Caskey!!! :@ :@ We're doomed with this plonker in charge!!

Didnt realise you lot felt this way about DC,I think he is as good a passer as Mr Tinnian,ok hes overweight and ugly,but his passing and set peices are awesome!Especially now we got super scott back DC and Mr Tinnion ripping sefences with there threw balls,good few signings me thinks

I think there is a reason why Rougier and Caskey signed on non contract terms, while in opposition murray has signed on again long term (******* brilliant i might add). I don't know whether or not Rougier and Caskey will make any impact at all, but for flipping sense don't blast the manager for signing two experienced midfilders on deadline day on non-contract terms when our midfield has been a bit jumpy as of late. All be known with Scotty, and Tommy regaining fitness There should be less of a question in there, but even still, with tommy and luke in danger of missing out due to international duty, the possibility of injury, i'd sure as heck have 2 months worth of depth than to lose out at the last breath due to a twisted ankle

Archived