IGNORED

One Good Result Today

StapleHillPhil

Andy Caddick's 6-111 set Somerset on the way to an eight-wicket victory against Gloucestershire at Taunton.

Resuming on 389-4, the visitors were all out for 465 as veteran Caddick took four of the last six wickets.

Set 172 to win, Somerset reached their target in 32 overs, openers Justin Langer (41) and Neil Edwards (49) scoring at more than a run a ball.

Both fell to Carl Greenidge but James Hildreth (51 not out) guided Somerset to the win against their arch-rivals.

Edwards opened with captain Langer as Marcus Trescothick was unable to bat because of tendonitis in his foot. Gloucestershire finished with three centurions in their second innings, with Chris Taylor's unbeaten 101 added to 108 by Grant Hodnett and Marcus North's 106.

Andy Caddick's 6-111 set Somerset on the way to an eight-wicket victory against Gloucestershire at Taunton.

Resuming on 389-4, the visitors were all out for 465 as veteran Caddick took four of the last six wickets.

Set 172 to win, Somerset reached their target in 32 overs, openers Justin Langer (41) and Neil Edwards (49) scoring at more than a run a ball.

Both fell to Carl Greenidge but James Hildreth (51 not out) guided Somerset to the win against their arch-rivals.

Edwards opened with captain Langer as Marcus Trescothick was unable to bat because of tendonitis in his foot. Gloucestershire finished with three centurions in their second innings, with Chris Taylor's unbeaten 101 added to 108 by Grant Hodnett and Marcus North's 106.

Two good results Celtic winning the double

glos will be back lewis spearman missing !!!!!!!! did poor marcus have another stress related illness again ? :ill:

Tendonitis in his foot actually. Nice to see you're so understanding about the illness suffered by the honourary vice president of Bristol City FC.

Where was Jon Lewis? Out on the lash with his buddies again? :drunk2:

Wrong forum.

Please redirect to www.crapsportwhereyoustopforlunch.com

:yawn:

Oh come SCT, surely this is more interesting than threads from people getting jealous because the pikey's have had a great day out at Wembley?

As a side note, I heard today that Ian Botham will soon be Sir Ian Botham. Well deserved for both his cricketing achievements and endless work for charity.

Your an Idiot, the last thing we want to be doing is fighting amongst ourselves....Half of the mighty glos support are city fans, ok fair play Somerset won, and Glos are pretty shite but still I know countless city fans who support glos, who had a double whammy today.... This topic is entirely irrelevent to 'the city forum'....As is the fact that those scummers who play in Blue and White managed to win...after all they are still along way behind.......

Oh come SCT, surely this is more interesting than threads from people getting jealous because the pikey's have had a great day out at Wembley?

As a side note, I heard today that Ian Botham will soon be Sir Ian Botham. Well deserved for both his cricketing achievements and endless work for charity.

I just don't get it. Makes me sleepy.

I just don't get it. Makes me sleepy.

Me neither. One bloke takes so long to throw the damn ball then the bloke with the bat either don't hit it or bother to run, and he as to start all over again!

They got all those silly rules and sayings. Let Freddie back on his peddalo, he played better before they stopped his fun! :dancing6:

Archived