IGNORED

Date Of 1st Game?

Red Cloud

:city: In the Yeovil v Blackpool play- off programme (good value at £5) there was an article on next seasons fixtures and its not as simple as 'we are away because of the balloon fiesta' because they have lots of requests to not play on certain dates, such as music festivals like Reading,V2007,carnivals in Notting Hill,Leicester,Swansea and Leeds,the Nottingham Goose fair,the Shrewsbury Flower show,Gay Pride in Brighton and so on.

We have played at home when the Balloon fiesta has been on as the only times that I have been there is after a home game,so the balloon fiesta must be low down on the priorities as it doesn't need as lot of policing.

:city: In the Yeovil v Blackpool play- off programme (good value at £5) there was an article on next seasons fixtures and its not as simple as 'we are away because of the balloon fiesta' because they have lots of requests to not play on certain dates, such as music festivals like Reading,V2007,carnivals in Notting Hill,Leicester,Swansea and Leeds,the Nottingham Goose fair,the Shrewsbury Flower show,Gay Pride in Brighton and so on.

We have played at home when the Balloon fiesta has been on as the only times that I have been there is after a home game,so the balloon fiesta must be low down on the priorities as it doesn't need as lot of policing.

in the past we have never been at home because of the ballon festia, I'd imagine our first game will be away, no doubt Scunny or Blackpool!

in the past we have never been at home because of the ballon festia, I'd imagine our first game will be away, no doubt Scunny or Blackpool!

Except the time when we beat notts county 5-0 a few years back!

Saturday August 18th, 15:00

We should be at home that day yes, but as its the balloon fiesta we will more than likely be away the weekend of the 11th, when the season kicks off unless the police say its ok to be at home the same weekend as the fiesta.

We should be at home that day yes, but as its the balloon fiesta we will more than likely be away the weekend of the 11th, when the season kicks off unless the police say its ok to be at home the same weekend as the fiesta.

States on that betting website the season kicks off on Saturday 18th August

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10003361

Also, according to this we were the first team to play at the Hawthorns after it had been done up and we lost 1 nil...bloody typical!

:city: Yes,was'nt that the game that the ball bobbled over Keith Welch's foot as he tried to clear it,much like Robinson for England.

:city: Yes,was'nt that the game that the ball bobbled over Keith Welch's foot as he tried to clear it,much like Robinson for England.

Yes think you're right - was absolutely peeing it down with rain - took boyfriend at the time and his dad (dumb brummy). Had been singing Ice Ice Baby about Keith Welch when above happened - from Stuart Munro back pass I thinj!

1. Season starts Saturday 11th! Same as prem!

2. The first midweek is the Carling Cup 1st round!

3. We enter the Carling Cup in the 1st round, but will be seeded!

I thank you :)

Correct

Thought Prem started on Sat 18th August though

Archived