IGNORED

Rapture Index Hits 157

Eddie Hitler

Just three points below the top category.

The Rapture is an End of Days event with the selected being taken up bodily into heaven.

I find all sort of thing fascinating and in pre-internet days you just wouldn't hear about it. Whatever you believe you have to admit it is interesting. And as the End of Days movement has an influence on the Southern Baptist Church which strongly affects voting patterns in the southern US, the only superpower in the world, you maybe should be aware of it.

The Rapture

Just three points below the top category.

The Rapture is an End of Days event with the selected being taken up bodily into heaven.

I find all sort of thing fascinating and in pre-internet days you just wouldn't hear about it. Whatever you believe you have to admit it is interesting. And as the End of Days movement has an influence on the Southern Baptist Church which strongly affects voting patterns in the southern US, the only superpower in the world, you maybe should be aware of it.

The Rapture

Check out a documentary called 'Jesus Camp' if you're interested in this subject Frank... Very odd society in the Southern US!

Great one called 'The God who wasn't there' which touchs on The Rapture etc. as well...

Check out a documentary called 'Jesus Camp' if you're interested in this subject Frank... Very odd society in the Southern US!

Great one called 'The God who wasn't there' which touchs on The Rapture etc. as well...

I'll look out for them Ben, I holiday in the Southern US (I don't mean Florida) a lot and have family there so have a bit of personal experience of this. It's very easy for the chattering classes over here to take the mickey but these are genuinely held beliefs which are as valid as any other religion.

As you know this then you'll also know about US Church involvement in Israel that is trying to precipitate judgement day. Some of it is jaw-dropping and it partly explains the US unequivocal support for Israel. It's not the usual subject matter of this forum though so I'll let it lie.

I'll look out for them Ben, I holiday in the Southern US (I don't mean Florida) a lot and have family there so have a bit of personal experience of this. It's very easy for the chattering classes over here to take the mickey but these are genuinely held beliefs which are as valid as any other religion.

As you know this then you'll also know about US Church involvement in Israel that is trying to precipitate judgement day. Some of it is jaw-dropping and it partly explains the US unequivocal support for Israel. It's not the usual subject matter of this forum though so I'll let it lie.

You'd be surprised Frank... I've had some humdingers on here touching on religion etc!

Interesting doco's though so take a look and tell me what you think... It as easy to get 'sensationalist' about the 'bible belt' as it is to get the same way about 'islamo-facisim' (or whatever they're calling it this week) but what I find interesting is A) just how little is known in the UK about what is effectivly a radical culture amongst our 'cousins' from across the pond and B) just how different it is in a country that we're supposed to have such cultural ties/similarities with.

I won't get into a discussion about Israel though... Definately better to let that lie!

Archived