IGNORED

Lee Miller

charisma_cider

It was just a short time ago that certain posters jumped all over anyone mentioning ex City players. It appears that now its ok, and this kind of topic does not get relegated to the Social City forum. I'me happy about that, as I always check the careers of our ex players.

I just notice that one of the loudest complainers, is now commenting on this topic without complaining....sanity.

It was just a short time ago that certain posters jumped all over anyone mentioning ex City players. It appears that now its ok, and this kind of topic does not get relegated to the Social City forum. I'me happy about that, as I always check the careers of our ex players.

I just notice that one of the loudest complainers, is now commenting on this topic without complaining....sanity.

even worse is that we now have people moaning, about others that were moaning, and they moaning because they are not moaning

• Admin

Well, one reason is it is now the Summer break (don't look out your window please) and traditionally as there is less to talk about the "which posts go in which forum" mandates are relaxed....

even worse is that we now have people moaning, about others that were moaning, and they moaning because they are not moaning

You are using the old moaning line that I dreamt up, add to that my post says " I am happy ", not moaning. Get it right scumbag/bh-red, assuming you are the same, married or joined at the hip.

But hey we are promoted, its the off season, Madger puts things in perspective. The world can be a wonderful place.

Was just wondering if anyone knows what he's doing/where he is footballing-wise, I remember he got a fair bit of media coverage after he left us, & even pushed for a Scotland start, but not heard anything of him since, & he's not on soccerbase.

He is probably lying on some Physio's treatment table somewhere or other, I expect!

(no change there then) :whistle2:

ps. Sorry Lee, will always remember your winning goal against the gas though!

He is probably lying on some Physio's treatment table somewhere or other, I expect!

(no change there then) :whistle2:

ps. Sorry Lee, will always remember your winning goal against the gas though!

Wrong Lee I think, Pete. Miller was the one who didn't score the winning goal against Swindon.

Phillips was the one who let in the equalising goal against Swindon

Wasn't that the overhead kick by Fallon? I'm not one for defending Phillips but that was a hell of a strike!

Incidentally, I'm also not criticising Lee. I think he's an excellent footballer but unfortunately he will always be remembered for that miss.

Archived