IGNORED

New Bristol City Home Shirt

JudgeRed

Ive already ordered mine, you can go in the shop and order it and you get a 10% discount. (think it had to be ordered by a certain date to get the discount) They said they will ring me when they come in, but it should be some time in July.

Ive already ordered mine, you can go in the shop and order it and you get a 10% discount. (think it had to be ordered by a certain date to get the discount) They said they will ring me when they come in, but it should be some time in July.

Yea date unknwon yet but sometime in early July, also get 10% off if your in city foundation

Can somone please explain WHY!!!! Bristol City always leave it late to put their new shirt's on Sale as i hear fans like Yeovil and Rover's buying new shirt for Wembley ect already.?!?!?!

My sister has the misfortune of being a Glover and she was wearing the new home kit when she watched them home and away to Forest in the playoffs!! I am still undecided as to whether or not i am going to buy the new home kit or not. I prefer to wear my centenary shirt to AG and as i am going to be able to make more away games this season am tempted by the black away kit, not convinced it will work for the team on the pitch but actually quite like the look of it. However, Judge Red i am just as lost as you are as to why it is being left so late. Surely the longer it is on sale before the season starts the more money the club can make from sales, how many birthday presents for city supporters would have been bought already?? :englandsmile4wf:

My sister has the misfortune of being a Glover and she was wearing the new home kit when she watched them home and away to Forest in the playoffs!! I am still undecided as to whether or not i am going to buy the new home kit or not. I prefer to wear my centenary shirt to AG and as i am going to be able to make more away games this season am tempted by the black away kit, not convinced it will work for the team on the pitch but actually quite like the look of it. However, Judge Red i am just as lost as you are as to why it is being left so late. Surely the longer it is on sale before the season starts the more money the club can make from sales, how many birthday presents for city supporters would have been bought already?? :englandsmile4wf:

I think the containers fell over board and washed up on some Devon beach. The seaweed got tangled up in the shirts and the die changed colour to green. Last seen on the backs of some Argyle fans

What a bunch of cheap skates!

Could have got mine as a father's day present but ended up geting the new Bon Jovi cd (Which i do like don't get me wrong) But could have worn my 'NEW' Bristol City shirt with pride in my local boozer :ranting::ranting::ranting: .

I was thinking that it's not long until the centenary of our one and only FA Cup Final appearance against Man Utd in 1909.

Contrary to popular belief not all teams played in black & white back then & I believe Man Utd played in red and City played in BLUE :shocking:

Could we be seeing a blue away kit for the 2008/09 season? Would you wear such an item or would your hatred of all things blue stop you buying one?

I reckon in the circumstances it might just be acceptable.

Whatyoureckonlike?

Could have got mine as a father's day present but ended up geting the new Bon Jovi cd (Which i do like don't get me wrong) But could have worn my 'NEW' Bristol City shirt with pride in my local boozer :ranting::ranting::ranting: .

I got the Bon Jovi as well, but also hot fuzz on dvd, which is an excellent film that had a poor costumes budget hence one of the stars being dressed in a pikey tesco gas shirt.Had it been Scorcese, would have stretched the budget to have been a city shirt!!!!!

I got the Bon Jovi as well, but also hot fuzz on dvd, which is an excellent film that had a poor costumes budget hence one of the stars being dressed in a pikey tesco gas shirt.Had it been Scorcese, would have stretched the budget to have been a city shirt!!!!!

Don't you think it was more fitting that the local idiot was wearing a r*vers shirt :winner_third_h4h:

Archived