IGNORED

Gert Lush

freezer

Noticed on the Beast Clothing website - Allright My Luvver etc - that the new range is......... Hartcliffe, Knowle West, Withywood and Bemmie.

It would rightly seem that the influence of the South Side of Bristol is represented very strongly in the Bristolian accent.

Don't see a Orfield or Fylton style. Then again, as they travel around so much compared to us there accent isn't really proper Bristolian I 'Spose.

One question though, as a Bemmy/Bemmie Boy born and bred, is it Bemmy or Bemmie.

I'd go for Bemmy. Wos Reckon?

ps Could some form of sponsorship be in order, we used to be The Bristol Babbers I believe.

Noticed on the Beast Clothing website - Allright My Luvver etc - that the new range is......... Hartcliffe, Knowle West, Withywood and Bemmie.

It would rightly seem that the influence of the South Side of Bristol is represented very strongly in the Bristolian accent.

Don't see a Orfield or Fylton style. Then again, as they travel around so much compared to us there accent isn't really proper Bristolian I 'Spose.

One question though, as a Bemmy/Bemmie Boy born and bred, is it Bemmy or Bemmie.

ps Could some form of sponsorship be in order, we used to be The Bristol Babbers I believe.

Nowt wrong with Filton you cheeky bugger.

What about places like Patchway and Southmead? Both seem to haev a fair few city fans in them who are originally from the south side. Bradley Stok have got a t0shirt, severn beach has aswell.

Archived