IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

i know there was a rumour or his name was mentioned a few weeks ago but i didnt really read it so apologies if this has been said already.

have just been told by a friend that a close friend of his (bare with me!) said we have made a move for scott sinclair for a season long loan.

i asked how he this guy knew this and he said that his mate works down the ground cleaning the concourse (bit between the turnstiles and the steps apparently!) and he has a few connections down there and talks to a few people.

please don't shoot me down for this, just sharing the wisdom.

he also said that harry kewell is joing aston villa in the next week or so (don't know how he found this one out)!

Would be fantastic if this were true.

If Chelski were to let him leave on loan i would think it would be to another Prem club or someone challenging for the top spot in The Championship.

not thiss one again.........either way hope not, he's got a bloody broken foot and is out for months! he's unlikely to be back to oct time

if he goes anywhere it will be plymouth

it was a broken bone and he would be out for about 5-8 weeks apparently. that was already a couple of weeks ago.

why would he go back to plymouth. got more friends/family in bristol which would influence his decision.

i personally wouldnt mind him signing but would prefer plumber be given a chance

If this was possible (and I would've guessed that Chelsea would prefer to loan him to a smaller Prem club to get experience at a higher level), then we should definately go for it. He should be back for for the start of the season (it's just a metatarsal I think).

Plymouth, Stoke and QPR - similar size clubs to ourselves, did well out of Prem loanees this past season.

I'd doubt how good this source is, but if true, it would be a superb signing as he did very well for Plymouth last season.

Not that great, he's just remembered for his FA Cup goal.

2 goals in 15 appearences isn't that good return imo.

Still a good signing on loan if we can get him imo.

Not that great, he's just remembered for his FA Cup goal.

2 goals in 15 appearences isn't that good return imo.

BBC said some good things about his stint, as has a Plymouth mate. Although he reckons that he's off to either Plymouth again or a big Championship Team.

One of the most talented young english players around would be a hell of a signing if we did get him. He has been very impressive for Chelsea reserves so I'm told and even scored a hat-trick against a strong Portsmouth reserve team. Was good for Plymouth aswell.

The fact that his family are based in Bath gives us a chance I think.

Archived