IGNORED

New Fanzine

Eddie Hitler

Funny, I didn't know TomF & Edson were big on the Subbers...

"The intention is to issue intermittently a pro fan pro East End fanzine" - Nice to see they've got their priorities right!

Bring back the Incider :ph34r:

Funny, I didn't know TomF & Edson were big on the Subbers...

"The intention is to issue intermittently a pro fan pro East End fanzine" - Nice to see they've got their priorities right!

Bring back the Incider :ph34r:

funny i thought it was the 3 lions SD, not the subbers???

i'll pass on your regards :ph34r:

Bring back the Incider! yep the internet is a big place, room for everyone.

Ron's obviously a little displeased of the past abuse he got from some of the subcider members a while back...by now you would have thought he would of let go a little....

.... anyway, I thought the fanzine was good! Never really found the incider very funny, although I found it an interesting read, but this one seems to have a bit more life about it, a bit more humour. The east end page is brilliant. Although I think Malone talks out of his arse I have to aplaud him on his page, very well written and rather amusing I must admit!

But my favourite page ofcourse, is the #### the gas. quality!

All in all, a resounding well done from the LSN household!

Ron's obviously a little displeased of the past abuse he got from some of the subcider members a while back...by now you would have thought he would of let go a little....

I'm perfectly fine with abuse - if I wasn't, I wouldn't have said some of the things on there that I did. It just reminds me of how I picture the WI, a lot of old men moaning about what used to be.

I'm perfectly fine with abuse - if I wasn't, I wouldn't have said some of the things on there that I did. It just reminds me of how I picture the WI, a lot of old men moaning about what used to be.

EE vision of the future? not much about the past in that paragraph but!

You need a past to go foward or you'll never know what was or ever will be

and how would you know you have bettered youself or not with not knowing your past,

them old buggers fought for young scamps like you to you know.

now off to bed young un' i need to put my teeth in to my glass of water .

EE vision of the future? not much about the past in that paragraph but!

You need a past to go foward or you'll never know what was or ever will be

and how would you know you have bettered youself or not with not knowing your past,

them old buggers fought for young scamps like you to you know.

True - but as much as the past is important, sometimes it needs to be let go.

True - but as much as the past is important, sometimes it needs to be let go.

Never let go of the past lest you be blind to the future !!!!!!!!!

I love revisiting England's glorious past moments. His Excellency Oliver Cromwell unloads his pistol - a hand cannon at that - into a Royalist blue belly at the battle of Worcester 1651 :clapping: ..........even Oliver's horse appears to be enjoying the moment.......

Battle_of_Worcester.jpg

Never let go of the past lest you be blind to the future !!!!!!!!!

I love revisiting England's glorious past moments. His Excellency Oliver Cromwell unloads his pistol - a hand cannon at that - into a Royalist blue belly at the battle of Worcester 1651 :clapping: ..........even Oliver's horse appears to be enjoying the moment.......

Battle_of_Worcester.jpg

You mean the man who so nobly wouldn't be king... But then proceeded to be a king.

You mean the man who so nobly wouldn't be king... But then proceeded to be a king.

Don't you mean an English Caesar or Emperor? :icecream:

Bring Cromwell back and bring the toffs, snobs and other assorted Royalist low life - like the hopelessly corrupt Crown Prosecution Service lawyers - to their knees via land and asset confiscation. :clapping:

Archived