IGNORED

Is Humming To Take That....

Barrs Court Red

You can be humerous without being filthy... :disapointed2se:

Is it possible to get one thread on this forum where someone doesn't totally over-react?

Ooo it's the sidekick...

Just happens that you have a vendetta against anything posted by the "group". It's your defined group.

sure, totally overacting here, getting really worked up :noexpression:

Oh no, best run away to Subcider again :surrender:

Just happens that you have a vendetta against anything posted by the "group". It's your defined group.

Oh no, best run away to Subcider again :surrender:

Oh Ronald, you poor deluded soul. You really don't have any idea what the hell your talking about.

Vendetta? I really have far more important things to think/worry about.

Go on my Subcider profile, i think you'll see i have 0 posts and if your referring to last year or whenever it was, get over it... i was only speaking the truth, but I'm sure no one wants that dragged up again :disapointed2se:

Vendetta? I really have far more important things to think/worry about.

It just happens that your 6th post back, after over 6 months away from the forum, is moaning directed at someone you didn't like before. Co-incidence?

Go on my Subcider profile, i think you'll see i have 0 posts and if your referring to last year or whenever it was, get over it... i was only speaking the truth, but I'm sure no one wants that dragged up again :disapointed2se:

I never said you're there now, but last time when you decided OTIB was full of shit you absconded to there, oh look, now you're back.

It just happens that your 6th post back, after over 6 months away from the forum, is moaning directed at someone you didn't like before. Co-incidence?

I never said you're there now, but last time when you decided OTIB was full of shit you absconded to there, oh look, now you're back.

I am indeed, probably not for long, before absconding back to Subcider, obviously :disapointed2se:

Archived