IGNORED

First Game

BS3_RED

I know we all want a big game away to start the season off with but i was thinking that the last thing we want is to be away to one of the big clubs.

The most important thing is that we pick up points early in the season and try to carry on the momentum throughout the season. Otherwise after 5 games we might only have a couple of points and then we are in another relegation dog fight.

Remember the last time we were in this division. We started poor and never really recovered.

Now give me the beatable clubs in the first few weeks and lets get some points on the bored. The big games will soon come but by then we will have found our feet and the confidence will be there.

I know we all want a big game away to start the season off with but i was thinking that the last thing we want is to be away to one of the big clubs.

The most important thing is that we pick up points early in the season and try to carry on the momentum throughout the season. Otherwise after 5 games we might only have a couple of points and then we are in another relegation dog fight.

Remember the last time we were in this division. We started poor and never really recovered.

Now give me the beatable clubs in the first few weeks and lets get some points on the bored. The big games will soon come but by then we will have found our feet and the confidence will be there.

"Someone crap please"..Rovers are in the league below mucker!

I'd like Southampton or WBA, we'd sell out and it would be a cracking fixture & atmosphere to start us off in the Championship. Imagine if we won,what would breed more confidence than that!!

Who going to look forward to going to Colchester or Blackpool for the first game of the season.

saying that last time we went up we played Oxford at Home and we drew 2-2 and thought that was a good result!

just look at them now!

ha ha, i remember that game, I think Soren Andersen got two in that game did'nt he.

I think towns that enter university boat races every year means their football clubs will suffer in the conference (oxford and cambridge)

Archived