IGNORED

Mesa Boogie

Barrs Court Red

Not for a couple of weeks, I was thinking more of the comment about one of the gems representing the 'sags' :D

Ah, I see. In that case you're more than welcome to the Sag Gem title.

And let me know nearer the time about your birthday and I'll invest in a City promotion mug for you. I'm nice like that. :innocent06:

Ah, I see. In that case you're more than welcome to the Sag Gem title.

And let me know nearer the time about your birthday and I'll invest in a City promotion mug for you. I'm nice like that. :innocent06:

So kind of you....thankyou!, I can have a nice cup of tea whilst watching the wembly dvd I have requested for my birthday :fear:

So kind of you....thankyou!, I can have a nice cup of tea whilst watching the wembly dvd I have requested for my birthday :fear:

i don,t know why people are getting excited about 2 teams playing off for the right to be 71st best team in the country

Oh it's well over let me tell you.....she's all yours mate :dancing6:

Wow, what happened? I was looking forward to my Best Man duties?! I'm truely shocked by this news.**

**I'm not actually shocked, and I wasn't actually looking forward to my non-existant Best Man duties, but hey it's more dramatic this way!

Ha ha, he has snubbed me since we got promotion :dunno: ...........obviously he wanted to go to Morecombe more than he wanted me :D

Morecombe is a lovely place, mind. You'd have thought he'd have stuck around what with the free lift and all...

And I really do think I use up too much of my working today, chatting utter randomness with you on here! Especially since you are of the sag persuasion. :noexpression:

Archived