IGNORED

Spare Ticket England V Brazil

City_pete1

I no its late notice but I was supposed to be going to England V Brazil tomorrow, but have been ill all week so its up for grabs if anyone gives me face value.

I have 1 Ticket in block 547 = £40

And one Return National Exress Coach ticket from bristol to Wembley (leaving at 14.15, arriving at 18.00. Then leaving at 22.30, returning at 02.15am.) = £24.

So face value of £64 the two. I live just off southmead road and you would need to collect tonight or between 12.15-13.00 tomorrow.

Anyone interested? PM me.

I no its late notice but I was supposed to be going to England V Brazil tomorrow, but have been ill all week so its up for grabs if anyone gives me face value.

I have 1 Ticket in block 547 = £40

And one Return National Exress Coach ticket from bristol to Wembley (leaving at 14.15, arriving at 18.00. Then leaving at 22.30, returning at 02.15am.) = £24.

So face value of £64 the two. I live just off southmead road and you would need to collect tonight or between 12.15-13.00 tomorrow.

Anyone interested? PM me.

Just bumping this up. Had 2 offers for the ticket alone but still holding out for selling the ticket and coach ticket if anyone is tempted..?

Archived