IGNORED

Stevie Brooker

reddogkev

Looking at our current squad, our main attacker in my view is still the Brook Man - despite his very poor record this season.

Bearing in mind that he missed so much of the season through injury and other reasons, is it possible that his form in our coming campaign could be affected as a result?

I would like to think Brooker will recover, and with a great pre-season under his belt this summer, will restore himself as our main man.

I hope we will be looking at a goal return of 15/18 goals if everything works out for him this time.

What does everyone else now think of Stevie B?

He's a quality player. The few games he did play this season he caused many problems for the opposition defence, and that was when he wasnt even fully fit. If he can sort himself out he will be a very important player for us. Hopefully he can get around 15 goals which will put us in a strong postition if everyone else can chip in.

I think he will get fit this summer and show the doubters that he can score goals. I have every faith in him doing so.

I think the only thing people doubt about Brooks is his fitness, and not his ability to score goals.

Agree with earlier comments that he needs good strike partners to take pressure away from him.

Archived