IGNORED

St Membership Packs

Stephen Lewis

Anybody on here know how the post out of ST membership packs is going.?

Seems a long time ago since I paypaled My 5 pounds.

As far as I'm aware all the remaining membership packs were sent out towards the end of last week. I apologise for the wait we do appreciate your patience. The issue of length of membership packs being dispatched is something we have raised in meetings and we now believe that it has been addressed.

As previously stated I think all the membership packs have been sent out. If you still haven't recieved your pack please email Bristol City Supporters Trust stating your name, address and when you purchased your membership. This will be passed onto our membership secretary who will endevour to sort things out for you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps.

As far as I'm aware all the remaining membership packs were sent out towards the end of last week. I apologise for the wait we do appreciate your patience. The issue of length of membership packs being dispatched is something we have raised in meetings and we now believe that it has been addressed.

As previously stated I think all the membership packs have been sent out. If you still haven't recieved your pack please email Bristol City Supporters Trust stating your name, address and when you purchased your membership. This will be passed onto our membership secretary who will endevour to sort things out for you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps.

No need to apologise

thanks for the reply :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

Not had mine yet. spoke to Dolls about it last game of the season. signed up the gills game.

Archived