IGNORED

Who Would You Like To See Join And Leave City

Almondsbury_red

imo we need 2 get rid of a couple of players that definately arent good enough for this level of football.

out: personally i don't think jevons is upto the job. he struggled in league 1 so he would be 1 i would like to see leave. partridge will definately leave. hes not in the set up and should aslo leave. i don't think betsy is good enough but he will obviously stay cause he only joined in jan.

in: we need 4 new players imo. i would love to see steve naismith. young quick and the second top goalscorer in the spl. popisil big strong everyone knows we were interested so i wouldnt be suprised if he arrived. we need a left mid for next season i would go 4 julian gray from birmingham. he has undoubted quality and i think was released by birmingham. finally a ball winning midfielder. someone in the tommy doherty mould. seth lohnson was suggested earlier but that isnt realistic because we simply wont be able to afford his wages. i was impressed with the big number 4 at oldham craig rocastle.

over to you

If your looking for a ball winning midfilder

Kevin Nicholls of leeds has asked for a transfer

Yes hes had the odd injury as most hard midfielders do

but was excellent at luton when they went up

Was captain of leeds untill he fell out with Wise

27 years old and will give 100%

Wouldnt cost to much

wages also shoulnt be to high

Wouldnt cost to much

Wants to go back to Luton though!

Wouldnt cost to much

Good shout mate, proven at Championship level, good organizer/leader, solid ball winner in midfield would add to the spine of the side.

The Luton connection could be a hurdle but like Leeds they are now in League 1, and we...I never tire of this bit......are in the Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imo we need 2 get rid of a couple of players that definately arent good enough for this level of football.

out: personally i don't think jevons is upto the job. he struggled in league 1 so he would be 1 i would like to see leave. partridge will definately leave. hes not in the set up and should aslo leave. i don't think betsy is good enough but he will obviously stay cause he only joined in jan.

in: we need 4 new players imo. i would love to see steve naismith. young quick and the second top goalscorer in the spl. popisil big strong everyone knows we were interested so i wouldnt be suprised if he arrived. we need a left mid for next season i would go 4 julian gray from birmingham. he has undoubted quality and i think was released by birmingham. finally a ball winning midfielder. someone in the tommy doherty mould. seth lohnson was suggested earlier but that isnt realistic because we simply wont be able to afford his wages. i was impressed with the big number 4 at oldham craig rocastle.

over to you

What about Francis Jeffers? he has just been released. Never fulfilled his potential at whatever premiership club he has been to, maybe its time for him to take a step down to help him kick start his career.

What about Francis Jeffers? he has just been released. Never fulfilled his potential at whatever premiership club he has been to, maybe its time for him to take a step down to help him kick start his career.

Both Birmingham and Ipswich and interested so i think they are a bigger pull than us.

I would like to see Naysmith but I'm bracing myself for a latvian 17 year old.

personally from the current squad the only player I would let go/sale is Dave Partridge who isn't going to break back into the team and needs a fresh break from City for Personal Reasons as well as football, Bristol has been a disaster for him,

Betsy and Jevons are both question marks, but both I would keep at the club.

Jevons has played at this level and scored when he was alot younger, with more experience behind him now, he could suprise alot of people, either way he is the only forward at the club with decent experience at this level, so unless we bring in to strikers I would keep him and give him the chance

Betsy, mixed bag, but harsh to judge any player until he has had a good pre-season and settled at the club.

Players coming in - well it's a tough one, need a striker and sorry to say it, but maybe another right back, Brian Wilson has impressed at left wing and can play right back so maybe is the answer, he has the quality without doubt. but he's the only one that can play there so we need another.

Personally if we signed Chris Porter from Oldham or Popsil and Julian Gray or Kris Commons from Forest, then I'll be happy, personally I won't make to many signings

Archived