IGNORED

Youtube Video

cidercity1987

Now I'm highly stressed due to exams, but I'm watching this youtube video:
and it doesn't make sense to me.

Surely the stands are the wrong way around? The Dolman is to the right of the Wedlock in this video! :wacko:

Another Bristol City, in another World in a paralell Universe...has to be the answer!!

Cue the "Outer Limits" theme music. :ph34r:

I just got extremely confused and had to actually check a photo of our home kit to confirm which sleeve the white stripe was on.

I noticed the Atyeo lettering but was for some reason part of my brain was adament that all the shirts were round the right way :noexpression:

I was wrong :rofl2br:

hey its quite simple ,,,,havent you ever heard of a paralell universe :noexpression:

This even more weird! My mother is called Pauline, and she always trying to tell me about paranomal crap, and one of the things she tells me is about paralell universes.

Paulie........... pauline. co-incidence........... definately

This even more weird! My mother is called Pauline, and she always trying to tell me about paranomal crap, and one of the things she tells me is about paralell universes.

Paulie........... pauline. co-incidence........... definately

hey riaz ,,ask her if she watches dr who ,,bet she do

pfft I'm well confused, being really dim here

If the dolman and williams are mirrored, why hasnt the east end and atyeo stand? (aside the lettering?) And why does it look like everyone is facing the dolman? Did it just mirror two stands, and a few small things??!

If the dolman and williams are mirrored, why hasnt the east end and atyeo stand? (aside the lettering?) And why does it look like everyone is facing the dolman? Did it just mirror two stands, and a few small things??!

Exactly i still think its right!!

But they are otherwise the ateyo should be where the wedlock is!

But they are otherwise the ateyo should be where the wedlock is!

you can look at it that the atyeo and wedlock are in the wrong places, swap them and thats how the ground layout should be, they have been mirrored.

p.s no-one can debate that that isnt the dolman at the start, it is a very distinctive stand, you can see the gap between the family enclosure and the upper tier and there is absolutetely no mistaking the square shaped roof

you can look at it that the atyeo and wedlock are in the wrong places, swap them and thats how the ground layout should be, they have been mirrored.

p.s no-one can debate that that isnt the dolman at the start, it is a very distinctive stand, you can see the gap between the family enclosure and the upper tier and there is absolutetely no mistaking the square shaped roof

I know they have been mirrored and I know its the dolman. I'm not the one denying that. :D

It's just been mirrored. Everything that should be on the left side of the scren is on the right and vice-versa. The people aren't looking at the Dolman. They're stood outside the tunnel, watching the players go in before they went into the Williams.

Archived