IGNORED

No Team Spirit

Guest dave35

Guest dave35

why are we all so wound up and suprised yet again , ? has anybody on here seen bristol city play superb attractive flowing football this season ,? or even playing with commitment and guts ,? I know i have,nt . all season we have needed a proven goal scorer :@ but nothing done , now the wheel,s have come off ONCE again , we send for scott , the other two are a joke , play offs again are the only hope judging by the performance last night , yes i was there , it was abyssmal for a team pushing for promotion , no pride, no passion, no excuses. Danny is not the man , and please don,t get back and say now is the time to rally round , i,ve rallied year after year after year, another year has been wasted , luton, qpr, plymouth, swindon ,brighton , not many points up for grabs there , judging on the last six games , :ph34r: . Lets hope upon hope that things change , the best we can hope for is perhaps a trip to the millenium stadium , but the players will have to turn up for the next few games, i wonder , ?????????

Archived