IGNORED

Lovejoy Leaves Soccer Am! (merged)

The Batman

I think the show will be better off without him.

At first I found him funny, but talk about a 'one trick pony'. He was the only one laughing at his 'jokes' and he is so up himself it's untrue. If the attention wasn't on him he soon made sure it was.

Now the worry is he will present other programmes and be on tv more often.

I think the show will be better off without him.

At first I found him funny, but talk about a 'one trick pony'. He was the only one laughing at his 'jokes' and he is so up himself it's untrue. If the attention wasn't on him he soon made sure it was.

Now the worry is he will present other programmes and be on tv more often.

I agree to be honest. He's not even that funny.......

i honestly reckon kamara would be brilliant at it...at least in a temporary capacity.

Kamara is a complete idiot and doesn't have a clue about football. Not that I watch it anyway, but I wouldn't watch it if I could if he was presenting it. Or something like that.

True it will never be the same and he will be truly missed, but I think Justin Lee Collins would be a great replacement as well as Chris Moyles, both hilarious, but I think it will be Andy Goldstein, don't really find him that funny.

Justin Lee Collins would be quite funny but i don't think it would work, its almost certain to be Andy Goldstein now.

True it will never be the same and he will be truly missed, but I think Justin Lee Collins would be a great replacement as well as Chris Moyles, both hilarious, but I think it will be Andy Goldstein, don't really find him that funny.

two very good names there, Moyles is very funny on the Radio in the morning.

Justin Lee Collins i would simply love on Soccer Am seeing as he is a City fan. But he ain't that much of a football fanatic is he.

The new host will be Ralf Little. :shifty:

Make of this what you will.

God no, what a disaster that would be.

Lovejoy had a stint as a presenter of fifth gear a while back, he was his usual self on that but it didnt work very well imo.

Then again he was with that annoying woman Vicky Butler Henderson, she's like a rabbit on speed.

Archived