IGNORED

Bcfc Great Pr

dezgimed

Hey Dez,

I think its time for you come out of retirement and do those pictures again........

remember the one you did of me??

Yeh its framed on my wall, haha.

Nah cant do that Riaz my old friend, will crash the forum again!

Sorry but they looked at you like you were a Moron because it appears you are...

I was well aware of the deadline and despite living 30 miles away still claimed mine back in time

If you cant be bothered - and don't give it this "havent had time" crap

then it's your own fault and not the clubs

How could you not expect there to be a deadline?

Did you not think - "ooh better call club and ask how much time I have to claim because I am so busy and might not be able to get there for a while"

No you didnt did you ...Moron

And don't get upset at being called a moron either - you are quick enough to call the staff "idiots" for just doing a job

How were you aware of the deadline, you must have read every article on the OS daily?!

You travelled 30 miles to claim £10?

I guess it might be a question of laziness, depending where I'm living its either a 40 minute walk there and back, or an hours drive there and back. Pardon me for wanting to call in when it was convenient ie. when I was passing.

How could I not expect a deadline...are you a retard?

Why would there be, or the need for one, if people just retain their ticket stubs?

How could I not expect a deadline...are you a retard?

Why would there be, or the need for one, if people just retain their ticket stubs?

Because if you went to try and claim your refund in a years time they wouldnt have a clue what your on about. They were right to have a deadline. If it only lasted a week then i could see your point, but I'm pretty sure it didn't.

Because if you went to try and claim your refund in a years time they wouldnt have a clue what your on about. They were right to have a deadline. If it only lasted a week then i could see your point, but I'm pretty sure it didn't.

Well..

Deadline announced 2 days before the deadline.

Is that acceptable?

Well..

Is that acceptable?

If I remember correctly, none of the coaches were late and anyway if they were it was because of "the Met police or old people on the M4 driving slowly" - Colin S.

The article highlighted does not make any reference to a deadline so I suggest you print it out, send it to the club and demand your compensation.

This was a shambles and they aren't making things better.

Well..

Is that acceptable?

Maybe not, but I'm sure they provided plenty of time to claim a refund before they anounced the dealine.

Look, if you were that bothered about the refund you would have gone down to the club immediatley and got it back. The fact that you hung around for ages shows that it obviously wasn't that big a issue to you.

You eventaully go to get your money back and are told that you've missed the deadline, and you start moaning. Yes, maybe you had a point that the club didnt give quite enough information on the matter but there are times when you have to hold your hands up and say that YOU weren't quick enougnh or efficient enough, not the club.

Maybe not, but I'm sure they provided plenty of time to claim a refund before they anounced the dealine.

Look, if you were that bothered about the refund you would have gone down to the club immediatley and got it back. The fact that you hung around for ages shows that it obviously wasn't that big a issue to you.

You eventaully go to get your money back and are told that you've missed the deadline, and you start moaning. Yes, maybe you had a point that the club didnt give quite enough information on the matter but there are times when you have to hold your hands up and say that YOU weren't quick enougnh or efficient enough, not the club.

I think you're missing a salient point here. The club (indirectly) were in the wrong. They've offered pitiful compensation and failed to adequately post a deadline for a claim.

But my point is that there shouldn't be a deadline - the club are forcing people to go out of their way to claim what is rightfully theres.

Boiling it down:

- through a 3rd party, we've massively inconvienced you

- we'll give you *some* compensation

- we'll make it hard for you to find out when you need to claim by

- by imposing a date, we'll put the onus on you to find a means to claim it at a time to *our* liking

How on earth could that be viewed as customer care?

It's quite feasible that people could have been abroad on holidays, at work or simply too busy to scan the site every day or just pop into AG.

Since the club is in the wrong, common decency says that they should be making the effort to provide compensation, not imposing inadequately signposted arbitrary rules to obfuscate and inconvenience the aggrieved.

We'll have to agree to disagree Robbo (spawn of satan?)!

They gave from the 2nd of May till the 18th to claim, if thats sufficient time for you then great.

I had about 6 exams in that time, just couldnt get down in time.

Should have done it at the Rotherham game I guess, but then I didnt want to lose up to an hour that day!

We'll have to agree to disagree Robbo (spawn of satan?)!

They gave from the 2nd of May till the 18th to claim, if thats sufficient time for you then great.

I had about 6 exams in that time, just couldnt get down in time.

Should have done it at the Rotherham game I guess, but then I didnt want to lose up to an hour that day!

Thats fair enough then. I can see your point.

Before hand i didnt know any of the dates. My issue was how it seemed like you were complaing and yet had no valid reason for why you didnt go earlier. All you needed to do was state that with your original post.

But having heard your reasoning i agree that the club should have provided an alternative for people in the same position as you.

If they'd given up until June 5th to claim, it wouldn't have made any difference to you, so you are in no position to complain about the short time allowed.

If they'd given up until June 5th to claim, it wouldn't have made any difference to you, so you are in no position to complain about the short time allowed.

Maybe I wouldnt be so brassed off.

Certainly wouldnt be all high and mighty over others who have missed out though.....

Well they werent exactly polite, they just looked at me like I was a moron for missing the apparent well published deadline.

What you want me to do, praise them?

They're incompetent half if not most the time too, I think idiot was kind.

Yes, but I read loads of your posts and think you are an idiot, but I don't come on here shouting my mouth off.

Maybe I wouldnt be so brassed off.

Certainly wouldnt be all high and mighty over others who have missed out though.....

I wasn't referring to them, as I said in the original post.

Why be "brassed off" about something that you would have missed out on for "lack of time" anyway?

Archived