IGNORED

Do Lansdown And Sexstone

wookey

SteveL definitely reads otib now and then and has said as much. I don't know if ColinS does or if he or Steve posts under a pseudonym, I suspect not. The party line is broadcasting from the official site so they have no need to really.

Mrs Lansdown occasionally posts on the old citylist.

I believe a certain Mrs Johnson reads and posts on here anonymously but that's just guesswork.

SteveL definitely reads otib now and then and has said as much. I don't know if ColinS does or if he or Steve posts under a pseudonym, I suspect not. The party line is broadcasting from the official site so they have no need to really.

Mrs Lansdown occasionally posts on the old citylist.

I believe a certain Mrs Johnson reads and posts on here anonymously but that's just guesswork.

I believe that Steve Lansdown uses the pen name; 'Hepcat', harking back to his early 1970's man-about-town days, whilst Colin toyed with the covert moniker; 'CS Gas' to completely confuse forum users.

However, this could all be a pathetic attempt at humour on an early Friday morn.

Pass the teapot love.

Guest ashtonyate
And no it's not me!!!!! :sun:

OK its me the more AY goes on about me the more the fans love me OK I have been found out

It made me chuckle

Actually, there's more to this than meets the eye.

In the early 70's Steve L formed a rock combo hailing the availability of high street cigarettes and alcohol, "Ciggy Sawdust and the Ciders from Spars". Drummer, Sexy Sexstoneson is pictured on Ciggy's (Steve L's) left, flanked by the Chuckle Brothers, who couldn't be told apart, unless they dyed their hair different shades.

i748994_SpidersFromMars.jpg

Archived