IGNORED

Transfer Rumour.

Henry

I'm sure I read something along those lines last season about Gary Johnson - it must be a common criticism aimed at managers who get their teams promoted!

By the way Matty, you've got 'Birmingham and Bristol FC' after your name - is that City?

Is it just me or does anyone else think it sounds odd when managers/players when interviewed or during commentry refer to us as 'Bristol'?

It is City, the gf would kill me if it wasn't!!!........i'll get it changed!!

Matty.

DJ Campbell would certainly give us something a bit different upfront. Is pacy and has proved he can score goals at this level hes better than what we have got I personally think he would be quite a good signing.

I think so also. A bit of pace up front would be quite exciting also!

Q- If the guy is a 25 goal a season Goal machine why didn't Bruce play him week in week out?

A- Cause he aint all that. Championship - He's average. league1 he was just above average.

& yes ive seen him play and have never been too impressed.

Yet we as supporters seem to be split on whether we should be keeping jevons. If cambell is crap why has he steadily moved up through the leagues. Managers nust be seeing something in him to keep wanting to take him up a level.

Also who are we to be putting down potential signings of players who have played at championship and premiership level, remind me again of the wealth of higher league experience our strike force as it stands has??

Some supporters seem to be suffering from dilusions of grandure, half decent players name get banded about and we shoot them all down in flames claiming they are not good enough to play for Bristol City. I think we should all remember where we just came from, some of these players would not have dreamed of playing for us 9 months ago and now we think they arnt good enough for us!!!

DJ Campbell would be a good signing. Just looking at his record would suggest so.

- 9 goal in 19 starts for Birmingham.

- 9 goals in 13 starts for Brentford.

As for Christie, I don't think so. A lot of people moan about Brooker's lack of fitness (only one really bad season of injuries to be honest) whereas Christie has had numerous years of it.

This could be complete rollocks and I'll get shot down in flames for this but ah well.

I heard from a good mate who has a mate working at Ashton Gate and apparently we are having/had talks with Christie and DJ Campbell. Thats all I know - nothing more nothing else.

Cannot see this post due to all the fire and smoke! :whistle2:

Archived