IGNORED

Q.p.r ?rape Case ?

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

QPR right back Terrell Forbes was remanded in custody at Greenwich Magistrates Court today on a charge of rape and indecent assault on a person under 16.He will have a bail hearing at the Old Bailey on Friday.

ive just seen this on the betfair forum so dont know how true it is ? but if it is true number one its terrable but number two it could help us

QPR right back Terrell Forbes was remanded in custody at Greenwich Magistrates Court today on a charge of rape and indecent assault on a person under 16.He will have a bail hearing at the Old Bailey on Friday.

ive just seen this on the betfair forum so dont know how true it is ? but if it is true number one its terrable but number two it could help us

UH OH red goblin keep it zipped it's the R word again

you'll get banned :P:P:P:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Only just heard , if the allegation is true i am disgusted !

Would rather not go up than have soembody like that at the club(If true)

Forbes is a very inconsistent confidence player .

But yes it could effect things depending on how the others react.

We shall see its impact on Saturday.

And overall it tarnishes the reputation of my club again which is a shame as there are a lot of hard workong genuine people there.

I hope there are no songs from City re this at the match as it could be very inflammatory as there is potentially a very young victim on the end of this incident and things loke this involving kids are not to be joked about !

I don't see how the actions of one employee tarnish QPR's reputation - its not as if it was officially sanctioned by the club.

And sadly I fear you are being unrealistic if you think nobody's going to sing anything. Its not big and its not clever but it happens. May as well come to terms with it now.

Archived