IGNORED

Sam Parkin Anyone?

Wurzel of Oz

Could this be a possibility? Shouldn't cost more than swindon sold him for two years ago (750 k). I wouldn't say enitirely proven at Championship level but he's shown he can cut the mustard. Chance to return to the westcountry where he had a good time at swindon and we're in the league above Luton where he is now. I've seen him play a lot and I think he has some genuine class about him and is also a hard worker - surely a GJ man?

Could this be a possibility? Shouldn't cost more than swindon sold him for two years ago (750 k). I wouldn't say enitirely proven at Championship level but he's shown he can cut the mustard. Chance to return to the westcountry where he had a good time at swindon and we're in the league above Luton where he is now. I've seen him play a lot and I think he has some genuine class about him and is also a hard worker - surely a GJ man?

50/50 about this, good shout though

He has to prove himself after a very long layoff through injury.

Not a chance until then.

Umphh!!....not another "journeyman"? :dunno:

Ipswich didn't rate him, they're in the Championship, that's why I wouldn't have him :)

I'm not saying id have him but thats a crap statement, Just because somebody at Ipswich didnt rate him, Doesnt mean he isnt any good or not good enough for the Championship.

Archived