IGNORED

Qpr Could Lose 10 Points

Barrs Court Red

I thought it was reported that the league had scraped plans to deduct teams 10 points for going into admin ??

or did i read it wrong

No, l think it was so teams like Leeds don't do what they did before and get the 10 points deducted then they already know they are down.

I thought it was reported that the league had scraped plans to deduct teams 10 points for going into admin ??

or did i read it wrong

You read it wrong.

If a team goes into adminstration after March and will get relegated even if they have 10 points deducted the 10 points would then roll over to the fortcoming season.

It was brought in to stop another club doing what Leeds did this season.

Certainly would help our survival prospects if they go into admin.

Nothing in the media yet but they have been served with a winding up order

http://loftforwords.rivals.net/default.asp...mp;stid=8448760

OUR SURVIVAL PROSPECTS!!!!! Just what I like to see, City fans brimming with confidence for the upcoming season!!!! :disapointed2se:

Some people on here are unbelievable :noexpression:

They will be fine. They've got players such as Cook which they can get a million or so for. Also am I right in thinking that most clubs hover around administration but don't actually go in to administration for some time - meaning it could be next season before QPR get 10 points deducted.

OUR SURVIVAL PROSPECTS!!!!! Just what I like to see, City fans brimming with confidence for the upcoming season!!!! :disapointed2se:

Some people on here are unbelievable :noexpression:

Behave, I'm certainly not doom and gloom when it comes to our chances.

We need to keep our feet on the ground.

Only a fool would think we're certs to stay up.

Only a fool would make comments like yours! Yes keep our feet on the ground, but we don't have to rely on others getting docked 10 points!

Well the fact that the club want to finish top of the bottom 5 make me think It's a pretty informed opinion.

We will find it very hard next season, and it's great news that a relegation rival will be at a disadvantage.

Well the fact that the club want to finish top of the bottom 5 make me think It's a pretty informed opinion.

We will find it very hard next season, and it's great news that a relegation rival will be at a disadvantage.

We did you hear that trash? If we can't stay up, with the team/manager we have and the money we are going to invest, we don't bloody deserve to stay up

They will be fine. They've got players such as Cook which they can get a million or so for. Also am I right in thinking that most clubs hover around administration but don't actually go in to administration for some time - meaning it could be next season before QPR get 10 points deducted.

You are correct, they won't be going into administration as they would lose their ground. The story is purely the Revenue's standard tactic to get their money and I've seen it at other clubs, e.g. Swindon 18 months ago. I don't fully understand why there is a tax bill as they went into admin 6 years ago and won't have made a profit since but that's not really relevant here.

We did you hear that trash? If we can't stay up, with the team/manager we have and the money we are going to invest, we don't bloody deserve to stay up

Are you mad? Did you not notice how we limped along for vast swathes of the season?

We certainly didn't have it all our own way, and for every Coventry or Middlesbrough performance there was a shocker round the corner.

How many games did you watch last season in the league, and how do you draw a conclusion that we are not a team too worry about relegation?

Are you mad? Did you not notice how we limped along for vast swathes of the season?

We certainly didn't have it all our own way, and for every Coventry or Middlesbrough performance there was a shocker round the corner.

How many games did you watch last season in the league, and how do you draw a conclusion that we are not a team too worry about relegation?

No I am not mad in the slightest, and I never said once that I was not worried about relegation. I think we are better than to have to rely on others getting points deducted. Secondly, are you telling me that SL has said to GJ "Gary I want us to finish top of the bottom five" B*llocks!

We play good football, and we play well against a higher standard of football as last season has shown us. I just think we need to set are standards a little higher than you have.

:noexpression:

Why shouldn't QPR possibly being deducted points be a good thing? a team that's new to the league, ballsed up big style the last time, no players with Championship experience etc etc.

You really think myself or Moomin don't want to walk the league!? it aint going to happen fella! This league is tough, gone are the days of us expecting/demanding wins at home!

As for SL, he said in a few interviews post Rotherham game, he would be happy with 5th bottom!!! No doubt tongue in cheek but I am sure he'd take that over what happened 8yrs ago?

In terms of attendances, likely to be about 18th, very few players proven at that level, unlikely to be spending big.... What more do you need? Nothing is guaranteed and as a newly promoted side, survival should always be the first target. Last time we spent big and lasted one season!

In terms of attendances, likely to be about 18th, very few players proven at that level, unlikely to be spending big.... What more do you need? Nothing is guaranteed and as a newly promoted side, survival should always be the first target. Last time we spent big and lasted one season!

Right, who both have your scripts.......we'll just have to agree to disagree :innocent06:

You got to be realistic, it cant be a bad thing for anyone except QPR if they get docked 10 points, its plain logic!

don't wanna see anyone go into administration but some people are doom and gloom and some are happy clappy. TOp of the bottom 5 wouldnt be unexpected, we are newcomers we've got no right to come in to the league and walk all over people.

Hey Moomin and Belfast - you guys need to reach a compromise ..... hows about City finishing bottom of the top 5?

TOp of the bottom 5 wouldnt be unexpected, we are newcomers we've got no right to come in to the league and walk all over people.

Absolutely right there Big Man, but it won't stop me looking for a gullible independant bookie in Rugby who might give me some slightly uninformed odds against City going up in exchange for a crisp twenty pound note!

Hang on a minute, I seem to remember that the words 'gullible' and 'bookie' just don't go together, even here in The Land That Time Forgot, so although I'm chucking the cash at him with heart not head..........you just never know. Remember Watford a while back?

Archived