IGNORED

Man To Thank For Signings?

BournemouthRed

Who takes most of the credit for the 3 signings?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The response to this poll actually annoys me!

I fail to believe that 21 (?) people would give sole credit for the signings to Steve Lansdown over Dannny. Was it Steve who identified these players as targets, presumibly Danny played no part what so ever in bringing these players to the club!?

This is typical pathetic anti manager feeling for absolutely no reason, if you dont like him as a manager then fair enough but please refrain from making ridiculous comments that are clearly false.

It was obviously a joint effort by the two, Steve's/The boards money and presumibly Danny identified the targets - to suggest it was just Steve or Danny is wrong.

I fail to believe that 21 (?) people would give sole credit for the signings to Steve Lansdown over Dannny. Was it Steve who identified these players as targets, presumibly Danny played no part what so ever in bringing these players to the club!?

This is typical pathetic anti manager feeling for absolutely no reason, if you dont like him as a manager then fair enough but please refrain from making ridiculous comments that are clearly false.

It was obviously a joint effort by the two, Steve's/The boards money and presumibly Danny identified the targets - to suggest it was just Steve or Danny is wrong.

Thats why i voted for both equally :ph34r:

Okay .... think on this ..... Ibelieve that Steve told Danny Wilson that Scott Murray was coming back......no choice but the other two, well that may well have been Danny asking?

Anti manager or not ( not Steve by the way ) ........ Steve Lansdown is the Chairman.... don't forget it !

I would think Steve L might have had a word in Dannys shelllike re strengthening, to keep us in the promotion hunt. Dont think DW would have bothered otherwise, judging from the strange team choices ie Peacock , playing when unfit, Butler up front, Tins out left, Wilks, Clist out left....

Me anti manager cant think why at all, can you...1 win in 7, 2 goals scored, no cant think at all, it must be the fans/sloping pitch/wind/ sandpit pitch/rub of the green then...........

Archived