IGNORED

Naismith

jism123

Funny, I thought that the Championship carried "Kudos" and that he wouldn't have a chance getting in the team at Rangers?

And that the only reason we're linked with him is because the BBC saw Gary at a game where he was playing?

Funny, I thought that the Championship carried "Kudos" and that he wouldn't have a chance getting in the team at Rangers?

The Championship is a better standard of football than the SPL, and Naismith likely won't be a first team regular at either club. More likely he just doesn't want to leave home and he's a Rangers fan.

If neither Celtic nor Rangers come up with the money Killie want and an English club does he will have a choice to make and most likely he will choose the money.

And that the only reason we're linked with him is because the BBC saw Gary at a game where he was playing?

Perhaps it was to do with Colin Sexstone confirming there had been discussions about him between the two clubs?

The Championship is a better standard of football than the SPL, and Naismith likely won't be a first team regular at either club. More likely he just doesn't want to leave home and he's a Rangers fan.

If neither Celtic nor Rangers come up with the money Killie want and an English club does he will have a choice to make and most likely he will choose the money.

As I've asked before, why wouldn't he be in the first team at Rangers? He hardly faces 'stiff' competition, and he's just won the Scottish Young Player of the Year.

Perhaps it was to do with Colin Sexstone confirming there had been discussions about him between the two clubs?

Got me there, although people's stances were the same before any confirmation had come through.

As I've asked before, why wouldn't he be in the first team at Rangers? He hardly faces 'stiff' competition, and he's just won the Scottish Young Player of the Year.

I think you'll find that if he signed for Rangers, by the time the season starts his competition would be a great deal tougher. Rangers would quite possibly have signed Pizarro had Chelsea not come in at the last minute for example.

However from what's being said it seems as though Celtic is the more likely club to meet the asking price and that means getting in ahead of players such as Venegoor of Hesselink and their two new signings.

Archived