IGNORED

A New Name

redsontour

Ok, another name to throw in the ring striker wise.....I give you.....Maciej Zurawski...

He is likely to be surplus to requirements at Celtic if they land Naismith, he is in contact with his royal higness Jackie, he is unlikely to garner interest from any prem clubs..and we have a tradition of landing high profile international strikers..well, ok, not the last one..

Just a thought, and I would fancy him a bit more that Mcleod..

Ok, another name to throw in the ring striker wise.....I give you.....Maciej Zurawski...

He is likely to be surplus to requirements at Celtic if they land Naismith, he is in contact with his royal higness Jackie, he is unlikely to garner interest from any prem clubs..and we have a tradition of landing high profile international strikers..well, ok, not the last one..

Just a thought, and I would fancy him a bit more that Mcleod..

Zurawski is a brilliant player, i can see him moving to the premiership with somebody like Pompy he would do a good job there.

Zurawski is a brilliant player, i can see him moving to the premiership with somebody like Pompy he would do a good job there.

don't no much about him. But a very popular name and one that gets spread around most of the time. If Premiership Clubs are after him then we don't stand much of a chance.

Why would wages be a problem

He comes from poland

So i take it he will come over and do the same job

as a young engish player but for a cheaper wage !!!

Because he's been earning Celtic money for the last two years which I imagine is more than we are able to pay.

I've never seen him play but I can't say I'm wild about the idea of splashing out big wages on anyone over 30. If he's Jacki the 2nd though...

Archived