IGNORED

East End Season Ticket's

TinnionForEngland

Basically i'm wondering if it's going to be worth buying a season ticket in the EE, i am definitely going to buy a season ticket regardless of what stand i end up in, but i would like to think it will be enjoyable aswell as being a good stand to sit in, although i realise the view is not great, infact it's not even good, but anyway has anyone got any idea how many have been sold? and are there going to be any designated singing sections this season? as has been organised other seasons? Thanks.

If I sit in Dolman D block which is the best view in the ground I would be bored stiff less and probably feel like I would have wasted my saturday afternoon.

However If i sit in the EE I always have a great time in there singing for 90 Min's and having a laugh with fans' who are more concerned about supporting the team rather than watching and analysing every Pass, Tackle, Shot, Free kick.

So for me it's atmosphere over view every time.

For me there wasn't even a doubt in my mind where I wold get my season ticket to.

If you get a ST in the EE and then feel like it's not up your street then you can always transfer, However if you get a ST in the other so called singing sections and then feel that it's not so good there and you would rather be in the EE then you wouldn't be able to transfer as the EE will be sold out.

I thought i'd read on here that we'd sold over 600 east end season tickets?? I went down and got one today and the shop manager said that they had sold just under 300!

couple of weeks ago they said 500

Archived